Possible recruit visit by Coach Gottfried in Greece

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Possible recruit visit by Coach Gottfried in Greece

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m surprised this hasn’t garnered some attention. Too much looking behind at the Trevor and Russell show I guess.

In the event we beat out Kentucky and the others for this dude, I nominate “Big Papa” to be his SFN meme name…

MrPlywood
    Participant

Maybe because State is late to the game with this guy? I dunno, feels like a longshot to me. I watched some vids and didn’t see a lot TBH.

freshmanin83
    Participant

So I am wondering if you had a big guy who could hit a jumper and pass the ball effectively if that might help the Offense.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Because highlight reels always show the misses 😉

Also this, sounds like a song I’ve heard before:

“His weaknesses are on the defensive end he needs to be able to grab rebounds out of his area and he needs to stay out of foul trouble. But when he wants to, he’s a great rim protector.”

Wufpacker
    Participant

Maybe because State is late to the game with this guy? I dunno, feels like a longshot to me. I watched some vids and didn’t see a lot TBH.

Yeah, admittedly we’re likely a longshot for him. But if nothing else it’s another chance to discuss Gott’s airport habits. 😉

freshmanin83
    Participant

Hmmm coach probably should have stayed home and used his time more wisely. : )

Maybe he had some assets in Greece he needed to move before the whole economy goes belly up?

redcanine
    Participant

We take the pressure and we throw away
    Conventionality belongs to yesterday

Greece is the word.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.