parking for the passless?

Home Forums StateFans Football parking for the passless?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scottyd
    Participant

going to clemson game – I have been to a lot of games, but it has been a long time since I didn’t have a pass or tagged along with someone who did – where can I park? Gibbons has spots, but how quickly do they fill up? Vet School? or just go to one of the businesses parks on trinity and edwards mill?

I am tempted to just uber it (I only live less than 3 miles away) – but I enjoy the tailgating experience

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Two or three GOTO places for that…

WestChase Office Park at the NW corner of Blue Ridge and West Chase Blvd just off Wade Ave… $20 and a 5 minute walk…

or

SW Corner of Hillsborough and Blue Ridge besides the railroad track — Free and a 15 minute walk….

and then…
    there a multi use developement across I-440 near Cardinal Gibbons Westside of Edwards MIll where there’s plenty of free parking and a tunnel under the Beltline.. 15 minute walk up and down…

Of course….All of the above should take into consideration which way you’re headed to get back home…

Be Early this Saturday….

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    PackofMac
    Participant

going foward Cardinal Gibbons is a pay lot. Last I checked Westchase was a pass lot. Backyard Bistro charges $20 to park there, there was about 50 different clemPson tailgates set up there which I found ridiculous

rthomas44
    Participant

Stay home…save money… save time… Enjoy more

Rick
    Keymaster

There is a great place to park on Wade Park Blvd. It’s free and has a path under the road. I path there for every hockey and basketball game I go to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.