Pack9 Takes Out Tiggers Again

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports Pack9 Takes Out Tiggers Again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

Pack baseball wins the second game at Clemson 6-1 after yesterday’s 4-0 victory…Tiggers are ranked #2.

highstick
    Participant

I love the “smell of napalm in the morning”…sorta like sweeping Clempson!!!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

That’s not Napalm you smell, Mr. Stick…

That’s singed Tiger hair…
    ——————

All things considered… we need “Somebody” to step up and be the “Baseball” guy for SFN this season…

WOLFPACK and Avent are looking goood!

Post your nominations here, please ….
    Maybe we can draw someone out of the HereButNotHere gang….

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    PackofMac
    Participant

Ever since the invention of digital networks I watch Pack9 religiously. So far this season unlike many in the past the Pack seem to have built an overall smart group of guys at the plate with good pitching talent and the usual speed.

Oh yeah, Tar Holes are sucking

Greywolf
    Participant

#10 Pack batting a team average of 341. #2 Klempson batting a team average of 265. But “they get a lot of walks and are aggressive on the base paths” according to Klempson writer who questions the Pack’s #10 ranking.

These weren’t close wins by the Pack. 10 runs scored by the Pack vs. 1 by the Tiggers. That writer might want to check out the Pack’s #10 ranking again not to mention the Tigggers #2.

Fire Avent!

freshmanin83
    Participant

#10 Pack batting a team average of 341. #2 Klempson batting a team average of 265. But “they get a lot of walks and are aggressive on the base paths” according to Klempson writer who questions the Pack’s #10 ranking.

These weren’t close wins by the Pack. 10 runs scored by the Pack vs. 1 by the Tiggers. That writer might want to check out the Pack’s #10 ranking again not to mention the Tigggers #2.

Fire Avent!

That writer must have meant that Pack9 were ranked to low.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Ever since the invention of digital networks I watch Pack9 religiously.

Oh yeah, Tar Holes are sucking

I nominate Pack o’ Mac. He’s obviously already got all of the right qualifications.

Fastback68
    Participant

Clemson 4-3 end of 5th inning.

Pack78
    Participant

And Pack9 completes the sweep 5-4!

TheCOWDOG

Very nice. Avent, BTW, is growing a new perspective from this old dog. He’s using baseball money to present 3 straight years worth of somewhat, overdue ACC Championship rings.

On May 5th, 45 years later, we get the first one. Fortunately, all my teammies are still above ground.

Hopefully I’ll be able to say the same next year, and the following.

Greywolf
    Participant

Fire Avent!

That writer must have meant that Pack9 were ranked to low.

Read it for yourself.
    https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2018/3/16/17127934/regional-feel-for-wolfpack-and-tigers-this-weekend
    “NC State is good, but not top 10 good, the Tigers might drop a game this weekend, but I like their chances to win another series.”

freshmanin83
    Participant

I will take your word for it. I was not being serious I figured that was his take. I was kind of hinting at what his take should have been.

PackofMac
    Participant

UNC apparel 75% off all local Walmart’s. Sale lasts until November

GTHC!

Our boys of summer getting it done! Go Pack

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.