#Pack15 and Shrine Bowl Update

Home Forums All StateFansNation #Pack15 and Shrine Bowl Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bsim412
    Participant

The 78th shrine bowl will be hosted this Saturday in Spartanburg, South Carolina as many NC State commits plus targets are participating in the game.
    [See the full post at: #Pack15 and Shrine Bowl Update]

Evan
    Keymaster

Hines decides tomorrow
    Hughes decides Monday
    Frasier decides soon after.

We feel pretty good about all 3 ending up at State but obviously recruiting is fluid when you are talking about the minds of 18yr olds.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I appreciate your updates on recruiting. I lack the enthusiasm to follow endless threads/tweets on the latest uttering from high school kids…but it’s nice to know who State is pursuing and who is seriously considering State.

redisgood
    Participant

Yep, definitely appreciate the updates. Having Dave Doeren as our coach, recruiting is infinitely more interesting than with the last guy.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

VaWolf82, I feel the exact same about recruiting. I appreciate being kept in the loop on this site.
    I have an idea, but could someone explain what a preferred walk-on is?

Greywolf
    Participant

State commits… and preferred walk-on Duncan Musselwhite.

I heard Musslewhite (a center) is considering both UNC and State but had not heard he had decided on State. He was a teammate of Hughes at New Bern so which ever way Hughes goes, Musselwhite will be leaning that way but he said it’s not a certainty.

This my first year following recruiting. As exciting as it is, who’s going where is not a certainty until the LOI is signed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.