Pack Wrestling Takes Down Ok State in Stillwater!!

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports Pack Wrestling Takes Down Ok State in Stillwater!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SaccoV
    Participant

Going to post the articles when I can. State wins 19-15, sealing the deal with three wins to end the match. Kevin Jack loses 10-8 to the #2 wrestler in the country. Gwiz wins again. Huge win by Michael Boykin at 197 lbs. Thomas Gantt with a major in his match at 157. Long way to go in the wrestling season but as a dual team, this is Pop’s best so far and probably the best we’ve ever had. At this rate, State is at worst the 2nd best team in the ACC. We should challenge Va Tech to win the conference this year.

SaccoV
    Participant

GoPack’s article. Here is the link.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wow, I don’t follow NCAA Wrestling particularly closely, but even I know that going down there and getting a win is pretty damned impressive.

Nice.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Just saw the Tweet. Huge win. Well done Pack!

44rules
    Participant

I don’t follow wrestling either. But I do appreciate the posts here Sacco, and it’s a great way to keep up with other Pack sports.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

TheCOWDOG

Sacco deserves the bump on his post, as much as the team does for the stir they are making.

Sacco has been dedicated to wrestling, and seems like Yow has, too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.