Pack vs. Heels predictions

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack vs. Heels predictions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    theTHRILL
    Participant

My heart says “maybe,” my head (and experience) just laughs at me for even bothering to ask the question.

Pack – 65
    Heels – 78

packalum44
    Participant

9.5 point dogs. Sadly that sounds about right. Not because they are the much better, but because we will get be butt sore from the ref rape job. Bring baby oil, lube and Vaseline.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Perhaps… the only thing we have going for us is that the best two players on the Holes bench are unable to suit up for the game…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

*unx – 90
    ncsu – 65

I won’t lay out my detailed game synopsis again, but that was my prediction from another thread and I’m sticking with it. Holes with sixty free throw attempts. Warren, Freeman, Washington, Anya (who may not play but will have 5 fouls anyway), Lee, and Barber all foul out. V-berg and Washington each with four first half fouls – every one else at least three.

Good job coming in under 30.

As packalum said, let the raping begin.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Holes by 15-20. They cover easy.

This is an unjust and grim universe in which we live.

Gowolves
    Participant

I can’t believe you people. The pack by five. If they handle to road issues they match up well.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Pessimism is just optimism after some life experience. πŸ˜€

Gowolves
    Participant

True and I have a lot of pessimism thanks to history and genes. It’s one thing to predict we lose and another that we get blown out. Yes we have a slim chance of winning but we match up well. I think we will see a great defensive effort by the pack win or lose.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We need WBS on the court for his offense, but the key to beating the U* is shutting down Paige (and only Cat can do that). Dunno which poison we will choose.

I also know that Ol’ Roy is uber-motivated to beat us, and after his first loss to us…he’s been very good at filtering that hate and motivation down to his players.

Texpack
    Participant

Dez can be the lockdown defender at times to keep Lewis on the floor more.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I can’t believe you people. The pack by five. If they handle to road issues they match up well.

^Being negative is our best option! Reverse negative karma jinx! #RememberMaryland

It’s time the karma comes full circle and starts actually affecting the Holes in athletics as well – not just in the court of public opinion πŸ™‚

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

class of 76 is all in….
    and the ghosts on the south smoking porch confirm….

+1 on PACK plus five…
    if for no other reason… BECAUSE that’s how many guys fit in the VANDWAGON…

…. and I’m thinking that the SENIOR knows what to do in his last game in the HOLE… and will commmunicate the same quite effectively to our rookies….

VANDWAGON gets a double double TODAY !!!

LEWIS has his third good game in a row…
    CAT on 3,4 or 5 is SEEN but only in the right places at the right times…. with a 60% scoring ratio….
    CUZ gets his twenty but otherwise is not a major factor in the outcome….
    DEZ, WASHINGTON, FREEMAN && ANYZ hold their own….
    REFS not a factor… fouls evening distributed…. as two of the holes see limited playing time…

GOTT & Company coach a smart game…

UNCLE ROY announces after the game that he’s RETIRING at the end of the season.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MP
    Participant

I predict we win today and Swoff and his thugs make us pay for it the next 6 weeks. And we hope they stop there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.