Pack Job Listed as Toughest in the State

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Pack Job Listed as Toughest in the State

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

North Carolina: NC State Wolfpack
    After he was drafted ninth by the Dallas Mavericks, Dennis Smith Jr. said he wanted to “learn exactly how to play defense.” That sums up the recent experience of players at NC State, the Robert Kardashian of Tobacco Road. Between the administrative problems and some underperforming with top talent, NC State continues to fall short of the standard North Carolina and Duke match most years.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19741386/the-most-challenging-college-basketball-job-every-state

pakfanistan
    Participant

Between the crappy coaching, and crappy coaches getting fired for crappy coaching….

choppack1
    Participant

Well put Packfanistan.

The only good thing about that list is that programs like Louisville and Butler are on it.

They could have mentioned something about local media bias and the over representation of one school on BOG and under representation of said “toughest job” school but that probably wouldn’t play so well with Skipper.

44rules
    Participant

Reading the Louisville entry triggered a thought that opposing coaches can use the, “Hey kid, no more hookers there” line in recruiting battles. Wasn’t it Montrez Harrell (check spelling) who chose Louisville over us a few years ago and helped knock us out of the Sweet 16 game?

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

MrPlywood
    Participant

They could have mentioned something about local media bias and the over representation of one school on BOG and under representation of said “toughest job” school but that probably wouldn’t play so well with Skipper.

I was going to post the same thing then I thought I’d just go out and spit into the wind.

choppack1
    Participant

44rules – I don’t know if I would complain too loudly about the cards and their actions being that uhh…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.