Outstanding 'Pack football preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation Outstanding 'Pack football preview

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MP
    Participant

MP
    Participant
    MP
    Participant

Wow. Hate I missed all the compelling conversation around here in the last 24 hours.

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Thanks for the link. This was a real indepth review and seemed pretty balanced. It was painful though reading about our past.

ancsu87
    Participant

“Wow. Hate I missed all the compelling conversation around here in the last 24 hours.”

This was a very good, balanced and well detailed season preview. Thanks for sharing.

Regarding the compelling conversation at least there has not been a post, yet, telling us NC State football sucks and that Yow is forcing people against their will to buy season tickets even though she refuses to schedule Alabama, LSU, Oregon, and Oklahoma every year for OOC games.

Wufpacker
    Participant

This is likely the first, last and only thread this year which will contain the words “Outstanding” and “Pack Football” in the same title/sentence.

How’s that for compelling?

PackFamily
    Participant

I liked this analysis… seems more thought out than most of the crap out there. Heading into 2010, we had an awful 3-yr record. We then put together a decent season (9-4… “shoudabeen 10-2). The same could easily happen this year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.