Oh Noes! There's Bees in Our Cellar!! Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Oh Noes! There's Bees in Our Cellar!! Game Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

How ’bout that conceding every rebound.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I”m talking about the D or lack thereof on the perimeter.

ME TOO

Heelh8r
    Participant

I think I’m going to cry

pakfanistan
    Participant

This team gets their pocket picked and passes stolen more than any team I’ve ever seen. Like….do you NEVER learn?

BJD95
    Keymaster

3 on 5 is a hard way to make a livin’ even against fellow cellar dwellars.

pakfanistan
    Participant

This team doesn’t deserve Cat.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I know I’m going to cry

BassPacker
    Participant

Getting out played, out rebounded, out scored and out hussled at home by a Bryan Gregory coached team…..pathetic.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Good lord.

Wufpacker
    Participant

7.5% huh? I’ll bet you’re even frigging gladder about that now.

Personally, I waited too long to start drinking. Time for the hard stuff.

TheCOWDOG

Maybe somebody might want to point fingers at the Snowflakes taking up space on our court…Ya know…for a change?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Special snowflakes?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Tigers are for real as they are about to knock off Pitt. Hokies and Cards in a tight one.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I have a 15% off coupon for the liquor store. Might need to make a run.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Things are very bad indeed when ya gots Brian Gregory feeling sorry for you.

Heelh8r
    Participant

^Great. Take some of the sheen off our best win

wolfpack4ever
    Participant

Well, I can now say I can watch without getting upset. Can’t defend the three, can’t pass, can’t rebound. Just have to WTNY. Sigh!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

well, we’uns in a bit of a pickle. R-u-n-n-o-f-t the twin snowflakes, we won’t really have any players next season.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^Great. Take some of the sheen off our best win

FTFY

choppack1
    Participant

Sometimes everything comes together… In a bad way.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

VT only down 4 to L’ville (top 25 team). State getting blown out at home by a fellow 1-win ACC team.

The only good news is that the VT game got the split coverage here in VA. Interestingly enough, the UVA game wasn’t broadcast here last night.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Maybe somebody might want to point fingers at the Snowflakes taking up space on our court…Ya know…for a change?

If you’re saying what I think you’re saying….seriously.

I can’t even figure out the words for what I want to say. It sounds too accusatory for kids playing ball.

But really. What does it take to realize you’re just giving points away. 90% of what goes wrong is purely mental. The lazy passes, not blocking out, losing guys on defense like these are things that can be fixed just with personal accountability.

I hate the “Coach can’t make ’em do X” argument, but I’ve never seen a more perfect example. Does the coach real HAVE to say, “Hey maybe you should be careful when throwing the ball around the key.” Or, “Hey, don’t spend a bunch of time dribbling in the lane when you’re surrounded by four guys.” Or, “Hey, when a shot goes up put a body on somebody, and it might be a good idea to be between them and the rim…”

BJD95
    Keymaster

I worried that at some point the physical fatigue of the short bench would synch up with the mental fatigue that comes with the realization “the fuck we doing this for? we have NO endgame here, even the NIT”

Seems tonight was that night.

packer74
    Participant

This bunch may very well be 1-15 heading into the BC game. Just plain awful to watch. Switching to Big Bang Theory reruns.

BJD95
    Keymaster

That of course doesn’t apply to the 3 fellas playing for the NBA scouts (Cat, Abu, KH).

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.