Nyheim Hines Set To Decide On Friday

Home Forums All StateFansNation Nyheim Hines Set To Decide On Friday

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bsim412
    Participant

Four star running back Nyheim Hines from Garner, NC is set to announce his college choice on F
    [See the full post at: Nyheim Hines Set To Decide On Friday]

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

I remember the good old days when we were the destination for premier RB’s from PA, to Florida, to NC.

5* Backs
    Tramaine Hall
    Darrell Blackmon
    T.A. McClendon
    Toney Baker
    Andre Brown

WTF how the hell did we pull all those off lol from Ray Robinson to that lol And for the record Ray Rob was a great kid he was a Sr. when I was a freshman and really nice to everyone. But the rest of those he was not. Im still in shock at how Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley both got away and both went to GA. Nyheim’s commitment will demonstrate RB’s confidence in the Pack again. Again, Shad (probably my favorite player on the team) and Dayes play well for us too, but those other guys were talented on another level. Call it the difference between Richard Washington and Koren Robinson. Both talented one is just better.

lawful
    Participant

He’s down to that? Is there anybody he’s not considering?

What about the RB from Wake Forest? Is he already committed somewhere?

redisgood
    Participant

I think realistically the teams he’s considering are us, WFU, and Duke. From everything I’ve heard, we are looking good on this one.

golf76
    Participant

What are the odds on Hines to the Wolfpack?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Jeebus, if it’s us, Duke, and Wake I certainly the f-ck hope so.

redisgood
    Participant

I’m thinking he’s a lock for us. Last time I was this certain, Amile Jefferson went to Duke.

StateFans
    Keymaster

90 minutes to go!! I also think he is a lock for us. Of course, we’ve all learned that anything can happen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.