NST: Woman with three boobs!?

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk NST: Woman with three boobs!?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

This has got to be a joke, right?

StateFans
    Keymaster

Boobs

pakfanistan
    Participant

She’s auditioning for a reboot of Total Recall.

triadwolf
    Participant

Well you only have two hands. Although I guess there’s always two hands and a mouth, but that’s a lot of multitasking for one area. Do you now need a catamaran to do a proper motorboat?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Instead of adding a 3rd, she should have just had both moved to her back. Then she’d be fun to dance with.

TheCOWDOG

Amateur.

redcanine
    Participant

Come and knock on our door…
    We’ve been waiting for you…
    Where the kisses are hers, and hers, and his.
    Threes Company too!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Amateur.

I’m not completely convinced she hasn’t gone pro.

4in12
    Participant

I’ve never understood why people go for three across. As mammals any extra boobs would follow the mammary ridge –

4in12
    Participant

I’m trying the link again:

4in12
    Participant

I give up. Cut and paste this:
    http://universe-review.ca/I10-10-multiple.jpg

4in12
    Participant

So that’s how it works!

redisgood
    Participant

Put a topless woman next to Jameis Winston and you get the same result.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Three Boobs or No Brains….

Not that this is a FACT….but Miss TriTit appears to be a FAKE.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/23/woman-with-3-boobs-fake-jasmine-tridevil-luggage-stolen-breast-prosthesis/

Jasmine done told a fib. If you had googled “3 Boob Woman” before this, you would have gotten an “X” (NSFW) link about a young lady, who might bump into Duke’s Belle Knox between takes, at many of the “specialized” Hollywood film studies with small casts and closeups of various usually not seen orifices and appendages. Miss “3” of X fame “supposedly” paid for the REAL (surgically attached) extra mammary gland. However, in subsequent explicit exploit, it (amazingly) was GONE.

SO, Jasmine don’t got the extra knocker. At least we know that SOME doctors DO have morals….despite what institution of higher learning that they attended.

IF Jasmine has REALLY “gone under the knife”, then I would have predicted that she and Jameis MIGHT have been contestants on some of the REALLY low budget (Will show my boobs for $$ or Will make dumb remarks for crab legs) variety.

Now the 3BB (3 boobed bimbo) has had her fame…if she REALLY had them, then she and Belle and maybe the Oct-Mom could have done a ménage a trois …and maybe added JW for “contrast”

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.