NST: 5 Things you don't know about Chipotle

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk NST: 5 Things you don't know about Chipotle

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

I’m trying to expand the use of the SFN forums for to include some non-sports/non-State items of interest for the community. I’m hoping that we can all work to get our community re-engaged to look more like we looked before our spam attack a couple of years ago.

That being said, everyone loves food…and everyone seems to love Chipotle…so, I thought this would be interesting to some of you.

I recognize the success of Chipotle as a business…and anyone who has owned their stock for the last 10 years have had the chance to retire….nonetheless, after living in Texas for five years I can tell you that I’ve never actually loved their food like the general public.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I’m hungry now.

fullmoon1
    Participant
  • I’ve never cared for their food or service. I do not question their success but I do question their lack of cheese dip(queso) which I feel is fundamental when it comes to tortilla chips and big ass burritos. I was told by a manager there that cheese dip would require preservatives and they are organic and don’t do that.
VaWolf82
Keymaster

There are obviously alot of people that love them, but I’m not one of them. My one visit was to one in Southern Cal and I’ve never been back..even though they opened a chain here last year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.