Non-Wolven College Football (22 November)

Home Forums StateFans Football Non-Wolven College Football (22 November)

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Wolfanatic
    Participant

It was a lackluster victory for the Buckeyes over bottom-feeding Indiana (0-7, 4-8) today at Columbus. The game was close late in the 4th quarter. Last week, the Buckeyes nipped the Golden Varmints by seven and leapfrogged Baylor, who apparently was penalized by the CFP committee of “experts” for having a bye. A solid victory by Baylor over Okie State tonight, coupled with the Buckeyes’ marginal win, should allow Baylor to jump back in front of OSU. OSU allowed Hoosier running back Tevin Coleman to run for 228 yds and a couple of scores.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

What’s the opposite of a barn burner? That’s what VT and WF are in the midst of right now. I thought for sure there was an error in ESPN’s update thing or something when it was 0-0 with 1:21 left.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Man, you know it’s bad when you’re partying like it’s 1999 when WF has to miss a FG to send your 0-0 game into overtime (talkin to you, Beamer).

pakfanistan
    Participant

I knew he was going to shank that.

Alright, if Wake wins, then by the transitive property, NC State > Wake > VT > Duke > GT > Clemson.

#GOACC

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I wonder how many scoreless overtimes you have to go through before they decide the game with pistols.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Because you asked for it and Santa knows you’ve been good, you get to watch another overtime session of WF & VT. Luck you.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The shitshow in Winston is over. 6-3 Deacs in DOUBLE OT.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

“Beamer Ball” has taken on a whole new dimension… otherwise known as “oblivion”…

Every season… back when VaTech was in the upper part of the Top 20 …My Hokie buddies’ would all say…
    “We just not very good this year…”

I wonder wtf they’re saying now…
    I ought to give ’em a call…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Va Tech flat out stinks.

This Ole Miss/Arkansas does not bode well for Miss State. The Rebs are going to fall way back.

FSU struggling with BC.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Cowbells just need to not fuck up. They don’t need a “signature” win. Being a 1-loss SECW team is easily superior to being a 1-loss Big Ten-ish or 12-ish team. Especially the former.

redcanine
    Participant

BC ate their Flutie Flakes this morning.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Remember when it looked like Bama must have been caught looking ahead when they struggled against Arky? Ol’ Pig Sooie might just have their shit together now. They look awesome.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

App State wins @ VT in basketball, giving the Buzz his first loss as Hokie head coach. Not a good day for the turkeys.

Providence thumps Florida State by 26!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Fingers crossed for a Bama/Cowbells/Oregon/Baylor playoff now…

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yeah, about that conference RPI…

BJD95
    Keymaster

F-cking Boston College. Giving me faint hope and yanking it away.

Fastback68
    Participant

Same old FSU bs.

MP
    Participant

LOL @ PIR

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Noles are Number in the country…
    in doing the minimum necessary to win…
    every week.

They better think differently next week at Florida Field.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Maryland learns nothing from last week. Michigan out of TOs, :47 seconds left. And MD runs a stretch handoff. They don’t get burned, but still…SO FUCKING STUPID

Wulfpack
    Participant

Arkansas looks REALLY strong. Look out for the Hogs next year.

FSU looks terrible. They are going to get thumped real soon. If they win they are obviously in but it will be a very short stay.

BJD95
    Keymaster

No way they miss Bama or Oregon in the first round, assuming they win their respective title games. FSU can’t beat either of those.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m not convinced they’ll get by either UF or GT, let alone both.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Baylor: FSU and the JA Buckeyes don’t want them

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.