Non-Wolven College Football (1 November)

Home Forums StateFans Football Non-Wolven College Football (1 November)

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Have at it, kids. The early games are more than a bit shit. The best stuff is SEC night action, once again.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Had to laugh that Corso commemorated his 250th donning of the mascot by putting the Horned Frog head on backwards. Perfect.

Wufpacker
    Participant

That ECU -7 pick not looking so hot right now.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Duke Pitt is pretty fun so far.

Texpack
    Participant

Holes looking sharp in Miami. There was a featured poster at Game Day that said “Getting a degree from UNX is easier than Marshall’s schedule”

BJD95
    Keymaster

Had to laugh that Corso commemorated his 250th donning of the mascot by putting the Horned Frog head on backwards. Perfect.

He’s also in danger of getting some Deliverance style manlove before getting out of Morgantown.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Holes are gonna win out and take the Coastal because FML

Texpack
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Wufpacker wrote:</div>

He’s also in danger of getting some Deliverance style manlove before getting out of Morgantown.

He’s not related to anybody there so he’s probably ok.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Duke Johnson running wild. 17 carries 172 yds and two TDs..one of them was a 90 yard scamper…Go Canes!

Texpack
    Participant

Duke Johnson running wild. 17 carries 172 yds and two TDs..one of them was a 90 yard scamper…Go Canes!

30-6 Canes at the half

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Duke Johnson with his third TD. Holes being blood-letted by the Canes 37-6..

Texpack
    Participant

EZU on the ropes. Temple got obliterated by UH a couple of weeks ago, so this would be a big come down for the pie rats.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Ecu pulling an NC State-esque loss unless they get a huge rally quickly. Would be a terrible loss while still having a chance at sneaking into one of the ‘big 6’ bowls.

Duke might fall short at Pitt … at least the Holes are currently getting obliterated.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Pitt misses a 26yd FG with 2 seconds to go. Game in OT.

Just read that ECU has lost 5 fumbles in the game.

Texpack
    Participant

In a typical show of class, UMd refused to shake hands with Penn State before the coin toss.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Duke is the class of the Coastal.

Wulfpack
    Participant

And Va Tech stinks yet again. Beamer has indeed lost it.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Cant’t wait for Aubie/Ole Miss and Tenn/South Carolina. Oh, and the fightin Muschamps lead the Dawgs at the half in a cocktail shocker.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Can’t believe UGA lost. Big night in Mississippi, yet again.

spanky
    Participant

Sadly not shocked at all about UGA, though I was dumb enough in my pickem group to put a ton of points on that game.

I was hoping Richt had already laid his egg against USC-east, apparently he had 2 wedged up there.

Cowbell slow start against pigs, Toddy/war eagle fun so far.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Miss State looks pretty bad tonight so far but U’d expect them to kick it into high gear the second half. Arkansas is no pushover.

That is a horrendous loss for UGA. Dawg fans can’t be happy with that one. Still may be able to win the East but playoff chances are toast.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I get my just desserts via Carolina and EZU, as both make me pay for picking them.
    Sold my soul for nuthin’.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Aubie gives Ole Miss’ Treadwell the Theisman treatment, hangs on to snatch the road win in Oxford.
    Damn good game, damn painful looking ankle ouchie.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Need a Vols TD just to get to 0-4-1! LMAO

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hell, Vols now looking like they want some OT.
    2-3 for moi thanks to Aubie breaking Treadwell at the goal line.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.