NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Pulled for the Chargers. Hope Green Bay beats San Fran but it will be tough. Feel the Panthers can handle the Packers. 49ers are very physical.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Phil moving on. Unbelievable.

Pack78
    Participant

Bolts still alive next week…wouldn’t have bet the house on that, but GO BOLTS!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Woo Hoo Bolts!!!!

Now time for the frozen tundra…literally. Holy crap, I’m glad I’m not in GB at the present time.

Fun to watch though.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Wind chill supposed to be 40 below by kickoff. Holy shitsnacks.

RaisedByWolves
    Participant

Off topic, but just got back from a nail-biter at Reynolds: Lady Wolfpack defeated #24 Syracuse! Next game is @UNC. In the post-game interview, Wes Moore said he “gets it” and has personally never liked “those tea-sippers over there,” even before he came to State.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Tea sippers…that’s awesome.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Discount double check…yikes, frostbite.

MrPlywood
    Participant

GB loses to the Niners. Good game, but my Pack fell short. They had their chances, especially at the end when they let Kapernick get loose on the left, otherwise the FG attempt would have been much longer and GB would have had some time left. Oh well, it was a bonus game for me anyway. I look for a return trip, and a better result, next year with a healthy D and the resurgent GB running game with Lacy and Starks.

packalum44
    Participant

Ehhh Wilson and his dry Pollyanish politically correct personality makes me want to puke. I will always pull for him though. He’s alum.

Hated San Diego’s conservative game plan today. Rivers the most accurate passer in the NFL throws 6 times in first half??? You were 7 point dogs. Got lucky Andy Dalton and Gio blew the game. They were driving at will against San Diego. Playing with house money next week open up the playbook and hope Manning has one of his playoff choke jobs.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.