NFL Playoff picture and schedule

Home Forums StateFans Football NFL Playoff picture and schedule

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Earl Wolff’s Eagles was the only primary NFL-Wolfpack connection that took a big hit this weekend.

Philip Rivers win was particularly sweet since Giovani Bernard’s fumble played a big part in helping the Chargers advance to a game against Nate Irving’s Broncos.

Obviously Russell Wilson, JR Sweezy and Stephen Haushka are still kicking it in Seattle.

Should be a fun weekend of NFL football

nav
    Participant

I really torn on who to root for in the Saints-Seahawks game. On one hand I want the State crew to win with the Seahawks, plus I hate the Saints, but more so I want the Panthers to keep moving forward in the playoffs. I think they have a better chance by playing at home vs. the Saints then by traveling to Seattle. Assuming they can get past 49er’s.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Seattle is so tough at home. That place will be off the hook for the NFC Championship. I don’t see NO winning in Seattle. Panthers can surely give them a good game there. I am worried sick about San Fran coming to town. They are very good and on a run.

redisgood
    Participant

Hopefully flying back to SF and then returning east for an early game will take some spring out of their step. I think the Panther’s D dominates again. The only thing that concerns me about SF is they are a much more dangerous team with Crabtree back in the lineup. Kap now has three credible passing threats to go along with the run game. The Panthers really need to keep up the pressure all afternoon.

nav
    Participant

The good news is that the Panthers have beaten two of the 3 remaining NFC teams and should have beaten all three if they could have just hung on with Seattle. The bad is that the 49’s are better then they were then but at least we play at home which should even that out.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Go Nate/Denver, Panthers, and Fightin’ Russell Wilsons (featuring Wolfpack Badass Steven Hauschka). But especially Nate/Denver.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.