NFL Draft Thoughts

Home Forums All StateFansNation NFL Draft Thoughts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    choppack1
    Participant

First off, respectable showing by the Pack with 3 guys (Jones, Tocho and Dayes) being drafted. I was surprised to see Dayes drop as far as he did, but I suspect he wii have at the least a Gary Downs type career.

Unc-ch had 6 guys drafted and the pick that generated the most non-criminals related discussion on Day 1.

Regarding Trubinsky – the Bears a taking a huge chance. While he put up incredible numbers – he had plenty of talent around him and failed to move the team forward from the previous starter. He has a great skill set but has yet to face on-field adversity. Part of this is a compliment to him: he consistently did his job. But what happens when he gets a taste of failure and probably more important – what will he do when teams have a lot of film on him.

Funny that Clemson had same amount of draftees as the Heels.

In the same regard, Michigan won the draft title edging out Alabama.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Love the McCaffrey pick for the Panthers.

Greywolf
    Participant

I’m always excited by success for the Pack but more or less, I treat draft day like LOI signings. We shall see…

Pack1997
    Participant

I grew up watching Ed McCaffrey play for the Giants and Broncos. He was probably one of the most underappreciated players in the NFL during his time, except of course by his QBs who all loved him. I look forward to seeing his son play for the Panthers

OutWestWolf
    Participant

Will be interesting to see exactly how McCaffrey gets used. He’s got a lot to prove against defensive backs that will all be 40 lbs heavier and run the 40 in the same time as him.

Fastback68
    Participant

That hesitation/delayed handoff will get McCaffrey killed. Can’t tell how many times I’ve seen Cam/Stewart get crushed with that play. Shula will have to be creative. Huge question mark.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.