\"New\" Football Uniforms

Home Forums All StateFansNation \"New\" Football Uniforms

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PackofMac
    Participant

So the year Adidas finally sells nearly authentic NC State jerseys with tackle twill/sewn on numbers logo’s (www.redandwhiteshop.com) the athletic department has now decided to roll with screen printed numbers and logo’s on the actual game jerseys. I could personally care less about what they sell or wear, I do think it’s cool we are good enough now to be one of the teams that get top of the line retail apparel. So minor and stupid but in a backwards kind of way also ironically typical.

McCallum
    Participant

I guess the deal with Spot-Bilt fell through?

McCallum

highstick
    Participant

I guess the deal with Spot-Bilt fell through?

McCallum

Good one! Made me think about my old baseball shoes!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

PackofMac
    Participant

Spot-bilt!!!! Damnit!!! I just shat a little

McCallum
    Participant

Never underestimate the ability of State College to “shat” in the bed.

This is the same STUPID SCHOOL that abandoned the traditional homecoming queen and came up with the utilitarian gender friendly non-sense known as leaders of the pack.

I applied one year just to piss them off.

Name: McCallum
    GPA: 2.5
    Major: Agronomy minor in Milwaukee’s Best Light
    Horoscope: Sagatarrius
    Community service: got one from a blonde near the Sportmans pier in Morehead City (pun intended!)
    What have you done to unite the NC State community: I knit
    What most excites you about NC State: leaving
    Best NC State moment: breaking into the basement of Reynolds Coliseum which was never locked and driving the old NC STATE football helmet from the 70s around and around
    What would you do to unite the campus: kegs and whole hawg over wood coals for 13 hours
    Provide us a brief paragraph on why you should be a leader of the Pack:

Anyone that would apply for this must have the self respect of Robert Maplethorp after he found the bullwhip. The concept is anti-traditional to the extreme, boring and dull at its most base while holding all of the excitement and vision of a week old open jar of peanut butter. The lifeless fool that came up with and developed this idea is only exceeded in stupidity by the idiots at NC State that adopted it.

I would like to conclude that I have gas and I obtained a copy of the final exam check sheet for Genetics 311.

Up yours,

Warmly

McCallum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.