Never TOO Early to Be Ranked-Pre-Season Football

Home Forums StateFans Football Never TOO Early to Be Ranked-Pre-Season Football

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BassPacker
    Participant

Pack Football making the top 25 2017 football rankings. Yes, its early but any ranking or positive vibe for football is good in many ways.

2017 College Football Preseason Rankings

Zaphod
    Participant

An even more interesting note is that our rivals in the sissy blue down the street from us are NOT ranked.

charger17
    Participant

Dang, we’re in the wrong division!

McCallum
    Participant

5-11

McCallum

GoldenChain
    Participant

Seriously……

rthomas44
    Participant

Anybody ever think about the fact that Finley fell out of the sky to QB the team?

Texpack
    Participant

Anybody ever think about the fact that Finley fell out of the sky to QB the team?

Yeah but it’s not like we’d have had to use Marcus Stone or the fat dude from Nebraska. I really think McClendon would have done ok.

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Preseason 24th pick – we are doomed. #Statement

wolfmanmat
    Participant

The nc state conspiracy theorists say this is just to hype up the SC game at BOA stadium. Will Muschamp 1st game, boa and a ranked opponent equals ratings. But that’s just what conspiracy theorists say. I think we deserve it.

gso packbacker
    Participant

rthomas44 wrote:
    Yeah but it’s not like we’d have had to use Marcus Stone or the fat dude from Nebraska. I really think McClendon would have done ok.

I knew exactly whom you meant when you said “fat dude from Nebraska”. Lol

My memory may be off, but the only visual I can conjure up of him is lumbering back in the pocket and launching a rocket down the middle of the field OVER a receiver’s head.

gso packbacker
    Participant

As for the preseason pick at #24, I’ll tuck that in my back pocket and let it marinate. Not drinking the kool-aid quite yet.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Outstanding. NC State getting preseason hype and rankings! That’s always been an indicator of success.

Rick
    Keymaster

Outstanding. NC State getting preseason hype and rankings! That’s always been an indicator of success.

When has it ever failed?

Pack78
    Participant

Matt Dayes had a strong Senior Bowl with 66 yds. on only 7 carries and a TD after a first-carry fumble…he will be missed!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.