NCAAT Selection Show

Home Forums StateFans Basketball NCAAT Selection Show

Tagged: 

• This topic has 96 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by BJD95.
Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    choppack1
    Participant

#1 – looks like dance card nailed it.
    #2 – these guys are full of it. They need to move away from a conference schedule to “total body of work” like they claim to do. Seth Davis absolutely nailed it – no way UNC should be higher than Duke,..But thanks to the process they couldn’t pass Arizona.

Seems to me if your #3 2 seed (or was it #4 2 seed) is better than your #3 or #4 1 seed, you have decided facto evidence your process sucks.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The Selection Committee needs to look closer at the unbalanced conference schedules.

What’s that have to do with Eyeballs and Ticket Sales??

At the end of the day… you still have to win all your games….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    marinewolf
    Participant

what would be great if Boeheim goes to NIT has to play WF and Wake chooses to play in Greensboro

Fastback68
    Participant

So the pack nation volatility meter heats up and explodes after the Flyers/Shockers game especially if we don’t hear anything for 2 or 3 more days.

BJD95
    Keymaster

So…that game is in INDY. If anyone is in the general vicinity, do turn out and wish the Millers well. 😀

JeremyH
    Participant

Totally DSJ’s fault that Duke didn’t get the one seed.

packof81
    Participant

They got that dorknozzle Gary Parrish on TV in a too small jacket that makes him look like Jethro Bodean.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I love how ALL these CBS idiots are putting Gonzaga into the Final Four. How electrified does that cheese need to be, exactly??

JeremyH
    Participant

Clarke has no ACC teams in the final four, while Reece has Duke. Some good nine bids does us.

JeremyH
    Participant

I’m not sure about any West Coast or Sec teams including Kentucky until they’ve been through some real wars and that does not happen in conference.

JeremyH
    Participant

I love how ALL these CBS idiots are putting Gonzaga into the Final Four. How electrified does that cheese need to be, exactly??

In other words, “You’re out of your depth Donnie!”

BJD95
    Keymaster

YAY, we accomplished something this season after all!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Just from pot odds alone, ‘Ville will be in most of my Final Fours. And the Holes’ road is just too damned easy. You could even make an argument for Duke, FSU, or even ND.

BJD95
    Keymaster

In other words, “You’re out of your depth Donnie!”

OVER THE LINE!!!

choppack1
    Participant

Maybe it’s because I am on my 3rd beer in 30 minutes but I like calapari. He has a bit of V in him

TheCOWDOG

I’m in 12 Chops, and I still like him.

Question for you hardcores. Who the hell is the best team/coach in the lay of the land this year? I have no clue.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Maybe it’s because I am on my 3rd beer in 30 minutes but I like calapari. He has a bit of V in him

I almost typed the same. Even with the teevee box muted…it came through. He fit us SO WELL, and he plays the game for what it is, and makes no apologies, nor puts up a FALSE FRONT about it. He would have caused K to retire, and Ol’ Roy to die. I’m glad he’s still out there, sticking a thumb in the eye of the tilted snout crowd.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clarke has no ACC teams in the final four, while Reece has Duke. Some good nine bids does us.

I would say UNC and Lville have very reasonable paths to the Final Four. Duke will run out of gas.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Shockers will destroy Millers boys, and I think they’ll slip past Kentucky as well.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Wichita State is currently ranked 20th in the nation. I have zero idea how they end up on the 10 line.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Jimmy B should have shut his pie hole about GreensBORO! Enjoy the mawfuggin NIT beyatch.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Question for you hardcores. Who the hell is the best team/coach in the lay of the land this year? I have no clue.

Best team I’ve seen this year is Arizona, with Kansas a close second. I’d give the Jayhawks the edge with coaching experience.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Quote of the entire year. At least we can savor something today.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Hey… am I reading this correctly…

Danny and his Deacs play Kansas in the first game??

———————-

I know I’m reading this right…

Keatts and the SeaHawks don’t get past the ‘Hoos in the first game.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Deacs play Kansas STATE.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.