NCAAT Day One thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball NCAAT Day One thread

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Rick
    Keymaster

Keats sounds like a nightmare option.

So that’s what we will get

ugh

Adventuroo
    Participant

Pardon a NON coaching observation….

But is it MY imagination, or has Charles Barkely and BJ Anya been sneaking out to Krispy Kreme every night. Maybe Charles flew in his plane and picked him up. I NOW see why they are dressing his like they do in the Capital One Commercials.

I ain’t seen anyone blow up this fast since Oprah was making so much money that she didn’t need to stay on a diet..

That boy is BIG….or I GOTTa figure out HOW to adjust the Horizontal on my 4K….

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Pardon a NON coaching observation….

But is it MY imagination, or has Charles Barkely and BJ Anya been sneaking out to Krispy Kreme every night. Maybe Charles flew in his plane and picked him up. I NOW see why they are dressing his like they do in the Capital One Commercials.

I ain’t seen anyone blow up this fast since Oprah was making so much money that she didn’t need to stay on a diet..

That boy is BIG….or I GOTTa figure out HOW to adjust the Horizontal on my 4K….

Look out for Anya’s episode of my 600 lb life in the next few years… talking about his glory days of college basketball and how when he stopped playing it all went down hill from there and couldn’t stop eating.

rthomas44
    Participant

Anyone see Lewis and Butler? Just saying.

Texpack
    Participant

Anyone see Lewis and Butler? Just saying.

Lewis looked ok. He’s gotten a bit stronger. Still not fast enough to defend top flite PGs. Still very very smart with the basketball. Still probably a great teammate. Still not as good as Cat was last season, thus the transfer which worked out well for him.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Lewis would not have sniffed the floor for us this year.

Hats off to the guy – move worked out for him.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Pretty sure I heard he made two game-changing steals in the Big East title game. STEALS. MG must just be responsible for everything that goes wrong. Pretty sure he must have been on the grassy knoll and took out JFK at this point.

Texpack
    Participant

Steve Lappas must work for the CIA. With that nose and those ears, he doesn’t need a warrant for most surveillance.

JeremyH
    Participant

why the hell am i watching middle tennessee state

Wulfpack
    Participant

Because it was so easy to pick that they would defeat the jugernaut that is Minnesota.

BJD95
    Keymaster

^ yeah, even my teenage daughters both picked that one LMAO

JeremyH
    Participant

Gminski sounds he started St. Patty’s early.

JeremyH
    Participant

Dick Pitino is up off the bench

JeremyH
    Participant

really pushing the cinderella narrative. 12 beating a 5? sure…

MrPlywood
    Participant

Don’t know about your brackets, but I’m leading the ESPN contest as of now. 😛

Wulfpack
    Participant

They are going to build a statue of Collins in Evanston.

JeremyH
    Participant

if we gave him enough cash, would Collins be willing to play against his mentor at Duke? (for a few years anyway)

JeremyH
    Participant

think we have a good game here with Drew vs. Collins

BJD95
    Keymaster

yeah, the Wildcats’ sphincters puckered up a bit.

In Collins’ halftime interview, he actually seemed like a normal human being. That kinda threw me for a loop.

Adventuroo
    Participant

GOTTfried would have been 1 when JFK was killed. BUT, you probably could link him up with Mt. St. Helens, Challenger disaster, Dale Earnhardt accident and the market crash of 2008. I THINK he was selling credit swaps and derivities and Carter’s Little Liver pills at that time….when not doing BB…

Has ANYONE heard a peep about WHERE he is and WHAT he is doing? GF usually takes out the trash (or at least during BB season). Wonder if they are as content as they were before the DY meeting?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Using a baby is a great way to bypass suspicion. The Cubans were RUTHLESS, don’t forget.

JeremyH
    Participant

Wade’s team down 13, ruh roe

BJD95
    Keymaster

Is Gov. Cooper trying to pander to the swing wolven vote?? Apparently his bracket has the Holes out in the Regional Final, and even Duke losing in Final Four!

/please note this is meant only in jest in silliness and not actual political discussion

Wulfpack
    Participant

Maybe Wade’s head is elsewhere…

Heelh8r
    Participant

Will Wade? What about St Mary’s coach? Or Vermont’s?

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.