NCAA settles head injury suit – Get your head checked on the NCAA\'s dime

Home Forums All StateFansNation NCAA settles head injury suit – Get your head checked on the NCAA\'s dime

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Just curious if any of you ex-Pack athletes are planning to get your heads checked? (The jokes write themselves)

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/11279710/ncaa-settles-head-injury-lawsuit-create-70-million-fund

TheCOWDOG

I’m leaving for St.Louis on the first train.

Danny Ahern was a teammie of mine. We came in together.

Just Google.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Hey C’dog. I’ve seen your posts mentioning Danny. I probably shouldn’t have joked around about a serious situation. The question is legit, but the attempt at humor was not necessary, so I apologize for that poorly worded comment.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Don’t worry Ply, if they examine the ‘Dog’s noggin’, they won’t find anything.

TheCOWDOG

I hate to say it, Wuf, but I don’t remember what you just wrote.

Ply, It’s all good. Alot of FBers were/are a bit off without the incursion of car crash level collision.

Whenever the concussion issues are brought up, I often bring up Ahern, because he is, after all, one of us.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I hate to say it, Wuf, but I don’t remember what you just wrote.

I understand completely. Despite only having had 2 concussions in my life (that I know of), ethanol sometimes makes up the difference.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.