NCAA Releases Amended NOA For The Cheaters

Home Forums All StateFansNation NCAA Releases Amended NOA For The Cheaters

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

On one hand the Cheats get in another BB season pre-penalty…on the other, maybe the NCAA is pissed-off enough to grow a pair:

http://www.scout.com/college/north-carolina/story/1739350-ncaa-issues-unc-new-anoa

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

An early Christmas present for all ABC’s, maybe…

This will ensure that the Holes retain their eligibility this season to go Dancing in March…
    But who knows after that…

The Story that never ends…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

For those of us that remember the comic book ad’s, maybe the Skinny Guy (NCAA) did sign up for the Charles Atlas Course and got the “workout goodies” and is now ready to kick the Bully’s U-NO-WHAT (UNC).

However, with the time line, don’t expect to set off the July 4 fireworks with the dual purpose of celebrating the birth of our nation and the death of “The Carolina Way”.

The real story will be “HOW does the ANOA (rev2) differ from the ANOA (Rev 1) and also to the NOA (No Rev). That will be the question….

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

What are we in year 6 or 7 of this thing? So stupid.

redisgood
    Participant

We were still alive. That’s how long it’s been going on for

I just wrote that fully expecting we’ll all be long gone before it’s resolved.

TheCOWDOG

The COI had a whole different take on UNC than the NCAA (Emmert) I meant it when I said this thing ain’t over…back in April.

What I’m anticipating in the new ANOA, is something akin to the original NOA, and maybe worse.

Gowolves
    Participant

BREAKING: @NCAA revised NOA to @UNC:
    1-reinstates ‘extra benefit’ charge
    2-specifies FB & MBB
    3-expands timeline (now fall 2002-summer 2011)

Supposedly this is from David Glenn’s tweet this morning.

Rick
    Keymaster

Aaaannnnnnd, I am going to hold this football for you Charlie Brown….

tractor57
    Participant

I guess its Friday somewhere …

Gowolves
    Participant

Aaaannnnnnd, I am going to hold this football for you Charlie Brown….

Not saying I believe it. Just passing along something that confirms CD.

Of course Glenn’s account could have been hacked or he is trolling some of his followers.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Wait, what is COI?

freshmanin83
    Participant

So time for the cheats to release some more self found infractions. I ponder who it will be this time. Watch out women’s soccer or field hockey teams.

freshmanin83
    Participant

`Committee Of Infractions?

TheCOWDOG

Yes…Committee On Infractions.

“The Punishers”

tractor57
    Participant

Regardless UNX has gotten one more football season and one more BB season at the minimum.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

After the Holes game against Northern Iowa last night, Uncle Roy when asked to comment on the 3rd LOA quipped sardonically…

“I did have one goal, and I’m going to have to change it. I’d hoped the NCAA thing would be over before I retired, and now I’m hoping that it will be over before I die.”

Roy, from one old man to another, just retire, daggumit… it ain’t worth dying for.

tractor57
    Participant

And his favorite reindeer is Frosty :). I happen to agree with him I’ll probably be dead before this is settled.

pakfanistan
    Participant

`Committee Of Infractions?

Yes…Committee On Infractions.

“The Punishers”

Thank you.

lumbee wolfman
    Participant

Wow – this is truly the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe NCAA should contact The Boston Globe and let them investigate Carolina the way they did the Catholic Church. Now wouldn’t that be special?

?

McCallum
    Participant

el deano has wins vacated.

What a delightfully ironic Kwanza gift.

McCallum

rthomas44
    Participant

This is like Santa coming early. Not that I have any expectations for vindication.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Locker Room talk ….

“High level Holes sent some very persuasive wiseguys to induce The Dook Mule along with big$$$ for that Kick and Tantrum in order to knock the 3rd LOA off the top headlines.”

#BeInvisible #DeflectandDefend #StoryThatNeverEnds #MamaTheyDontLikeMe

LRM
    Keymaster

The Flagship’s defense has never been to deny wrongdoing — it’s always been procedural. Essentially, their entire defense is that the NCAA has no jurisdiction because a Carolina education/degree has no tangible or measured value (i.e., “impermissible benefit”).

That’s the best part.

Texpack
    Participant

ESPN running Bubba’s whine on the trailer with the news. Classic.

rthomas44
    Participant

Can it be?? Will the hammer finally smack the holes and remove that smirk of conciet? In my dreams.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.