NC State Wrestling Keeps Rolling along …

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports NC State Wrestling Keeps Rolling along …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SaccoV
    Participant

This morning’s opponent was Grand Canyon, who owned a 3-5 dual team record entering this match but wrestled strong opponents, including Iowa and Minnesota. It wasn’t a contest (35-3 final score) but there was some impressive work by the backups (including a win for Jake DeAngelo at 149 lbs.), a tech fall by Tommy Gantt (who is quietly moved up to #6 in the country according to FloWrestling, #7 according to Intermat) and Mike Kosoy pinned his opponent at 285 to put a good exclamation point on the day.

GoPack’s link for the match today.

Intermat’s article including some nice pub for Pop and the team!

And just to wrap up how good this season has been, this is the best start (10-0) for NC Wrestling in history!! Next up is Thursday’s match with Old Dominion (ranked #22) coming to Holshouser (yes, on the Fairgrounds). I’m living in GA now and can’t get up to the match, but would love to hear about the crowd there.

Also, don’t forget that you can follow the updates on the match through @PackWrestle on Twitter.

SaccoV
    Participant

A Plead to the Mods!! Please alter the above post to read ‘NC State Wresting’ not ‘NC Wrestling.’

SaccoV
    Participant

And, if you could ignore my terrible grammar in the second post, I would greatly appreciate it!

44rules
    Participant

Keep ’em coming Sacco. Go Pack. Would love an ACC title in any sport.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.