NC State Wolfpack vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Wolfpack vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 299 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

For those of you who aren’t seeing polar bears, statues or charts…it might be because you’re only viewing the forums version of the post. Check out the main blog version.

If you’re seeing dead possums and/or skunks…step away from the pipe.

john of sparta
    Participant

yes, i’m pessimistic.
    you know what’s worse?
    we win. yes, it gives us hope.
    we beat the Fighting Irish and that’s it.
    for this whole year. ever. and ever.

LRM
    Keymaster

Nothing says ACC battle like playing a team closer to the Lake Michigan shoreline than we are to the Atlantic coastline.

redcanine
    Participant

Arctic Chill Conference

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Sorry for going off topic, but I just got home and turned on Duke-GT.

I see that at the half, GT is dominating every category of the game, save one – free throws. At the half, GT was 0-2 from the line while Duke was 14-16. Duke led 34-33 despite being beaten significantly in every other statistical category.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Duke opens the second half with two more immediate free throws, and has since pulled away. Ballgame. Unreal.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Watched the first half of the Duke – GT game while on the exercise bike….UGLY….and it is getting worse. Have the Pre-Game audio on. Not a good sign when you land at 10:00 last night and the hotel’s boiler is Tango Uniform and it is in the 40’s in the lobby. GH gave us the details….man, I like him, but the questions….

Anyway, UPDATE….for all that are on EITHER side of the fence on Ralston, tonight might answer the age old question. Better with him or without him. He has a sprained ankle and will not play.

The 363 Kg primate is sucking up all the air in Vandy’s cage. He is on the pre-game tonight…

5 to go in Cameron and Duke up by 13….O>V>E>R!

Hope that Gott made the team watch the Ladies over Cuse on the way up. THEY know how to play with Fire, Intensity and do NOT stand around looking at each other. Did I miss any points from his pressers.

What was also telling….GOTT was MAD after the game. He did not do the coaches show in Murphy as it was planned. He went somewhere, maybe had a drink or did whatever he does to relieve stress (OK….have a BALL with THAT ONE). He showed up in jeans and probably wearing the “shirt” that has been laying around and has been used for many of the Coaches Shows.

The set was different….it was like he needed his time to cool down before fielding Tony’s softballs….BUT he was adamant and hit most of the above and used the 13 1/2 game comment…..just not as intense…

GO PACK.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

We need Turner, no doubt – shot selection be damned. Some of his shots come from our lack of ball movement / half-court offense.

Rick
    Keymaster

I am frustrated with Turner but what option do we have?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

We might need everybody we GOTT….
    plus some we don’t have.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

Tonight we unleash the battle cannon

Adventuroo
    Participant

OK….the battle begins…

Where in the WORLD did Couzens come from?

Rick
    Keymaster

I can link of feel the arrogance from here

BJD95
    Keymaster

I see dead people.

Rick
    Keymaster

Let’s all say it together.
    No big leads
    N big leads
    No big leads

Rick
    Keymaster

Nice move by medium country

Rick
    Keymaster

When are we going to figure out we are not going to get that call

BJD95
    Keymaster

Cat needs a second move.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m underwhelmed thus far.

Rick
    Keymaster

I am not a fan of high top fade boy

wufpup76
    Keymaster

We might as well just drive to the basket and throw it up everytime. We have no shooters and one scorer.

BJD95
    Keymaster

That Washington hook was still a good shot. He needs to keep taking it.

Rick
    Keymaster

medium country gets rebounds and the foul.

Sigh

Not looking too good

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

We’re shooting 22% -> 2 out of 9 … straight off the bus…
    and only down 3….

We’ll get warmed up in few more minutes….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

We might as well just drive to the basket and throw it up everytime. We have no shooters and one scorer.

It is really weird to have a guard dominated team that cannot shoot

BJD95
    Keymaster

On the plus side…I am very tired. Couldn’t fall asleep until 1 due to football dramatics adrenaline. Should we crap out and get run out of the gym, I will at least be able to catch up on some sleep.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 299 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.