NC State Wolfpack vs Georgia Southern Eagles

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Wolfpack vs Georgia Southern Eagles

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Wolfpack Chuck
    Participant

You call it desperation. I call it stupidity.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Fellows, I think we’re looking solidly at an L here. Team has not played good enough to win.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Yea, stupid play call. I can understand going for it but that play was Barf.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I bet you my life savings the gutless wonder would have kicked a field goal there.. albeit he would not be losing to this team in the first place.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

that call back there, with a certain 3 points, will be coming back time and time again until Doeren is fired

Texpack
    Participant

The big plays have killed us.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Ball is in the air for 10 focking seconds and it’s not tipped or picked but caught. FML

BJD95
    Keymaster

Rollout the QB, run-pass option. You can always get a yard that way. But you can’t line up in a formation that allows them to put 9+ in the box. That’s just idiocy.

We need TDs, not FGs. Kicking on 4th and 1 that close is almost never the correct odds play.

Wolfpack Chuck
    Participant

Most disappointing, is that it appears we are being man-handled. No way that should happen given the schools and size.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

stupid play calls must work, or they forever remain stupid

Wulfpack
    Participant

But the thing I don’t like about it is the D stood up and kept you in it. Then the O craps the bed. You cut it to 7 there and the D has added mojo. That play ended the game earlier than it needed to be.

Texpack
    Participant

Cliff Huxtable is the man

Wolfpack Chuck
    Participant

Where are our fans??????? We look hoorible on TV, no pride. We never left in 2002.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Am I the only one that’s sick and tired of hearing the band director whistling the start of a song?

JohnGalt78
    Participant

I feel sorry for all the loyal State fans who continue to hope things will be better…who were looking forward to this season as another chance. Hope is a bitch

Wulfpack
    Participant

We never left in 2002.

This ain’t ’02.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

And they need to put the time lost back onto the clock. Let’s see if the coaching staff is smart enough to notice it.

Fastback68
    Participant

So we are back to 99 yards to glory. I am going to kill my pony when I find him.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

And they need to put the time lost back onto the clock. Let’s see if the coaching staff is smart enough to notice it.

Nope. They let 20 seconds or so lapse with the clock running after the turnover.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Brissett scrambling is our best play by far.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

I like me some Shad

Wolfpack Chuck
    Participant

Here we go. We got a chance.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

these GS guys are real effective in stopping the clock whenever we get some mo

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

We need TDs, not FGs. Kicking on 4th and 1 that close is almost never the correct odds play.

No friggin way. You take the points to make it a 1 possession game in the 4th quarter.

Wolfpack Chuck
    Participant

God Lord, this is liking watching Duke BB. Always finding away to cheat. Yea I said it.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.