NC State @ Purdue (9pm, ESPNU)

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State @ Purdue (9pm, ESPNU)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

The ACC starts tonight’s ACC-Big Ten Challenge action already in the hole 0-2. You can click here for the set up and some great perspective on what is
    [See the full post at: NC State @ Purdue (9pm, ESPNU)]

NelsonHall97
    Participant

78 – 76 Pack! 🙂

ILPackfan
    Participant

Looking forward to catching this on ESPNU tonight from B1G country. Go Pack!

lawful
    Participant

Hope we’re not 0-8 after tonight.

lawful
    Participant

Too much dribbling and not enough passing. The offense doesn’t look good. Too much standing around. We need more motion. At least we’re not getting blown out.

Primewolf
    Participant

Things I hate to watch:

1. Cat dribbling around for 15 sec with no passes and no one else moving.
    2. The high post offense
    3. Turner trying to play defense with reach in fouls. Isn’t he a senior???
    4. Our total ineptitude attacking a zone, any zone.
    5. Our poor position for offensive rebounds.
    6. Cat trying to decide if he should shoot the ball
    7. Cat shooting free throws
    8. Weak defensive fundamentals
    9. ….

I don’t see how we win 8 ACC games this year. Play the Martins, for crying out loud.

eas
    Participant

I agree the Martins (even with freshman mistakes) need a good bit of time, especially Caleb.

WTH is going on with our offense? Sorry it just looks rough. Cat still has trouble running the offense well. I mean he really doesn’t pass or shoot…at all. Turner has no business being in the starting line up.

I think we will be fine this year but we still need some PG help. Hope we can pull this one out tonight.

lawful
    Participant

Don’t think I’m a Cat fan. He’s certainly not a facilitator.

choppack1
    Participant

If it comes down to foul shooting or defensive rebounding we probably won’t win. However, team has played tough and scraps. I’ll give it to gott – his teams have some moxy.

Somehow we’re hanging tough. Pleased with the effort.

lawful
    Participant

Tough to win when they get three offensive rebounds every time down.

eas
    Participant

Oh well. The BIG TEN is tearing the Challenge up this year. Now we have lost so let’s hope it makes them better. They did play tough tonight but the offense needs some polishing. Lacey may have to pull a lot more PG duty based on Cat’s mostly non-existent time on the offensive end.

choppack1
    Participant

Thank God we don’t have to face that white 7 footer in the Acc. He was a wfu commit.

Not bad for first road game. The team brought it in terms of effort. First conference game Saturday.

SeaWolf72
    Participant

I think the wrong point guard left campus. At least Tyler could pass (find a shooter) and hit foul shots…very disappointed in Cat this year. Sure was hoping for a newer, better version than what we had last year…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hey look, it happened here too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.