NC State, Kansas Caught in MBB Bribe Probe

Home Forums StateFans Basketball NC State, Kansas Caught in MBB Bribe Probe

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant

^How about: 6.Everybody is just jealous of us…oh, wait…

ryebread
    Participant

WB86: I think you are posting in jest. I prefer the “actual” transparent route (unlike what UNC claimed). Fess up to what we know quickly, take our punishment and move on.

The FBI seemingly is after collusion, tax evasion, bribery and racketeering. Gott and staff would go down individually for that it seems. Adidas and these people that received these “gifts” probably didn’t report them on taxes.

The NCAA has to be very, very, very careful. Their whole system is about to come crashing down. I suspect we’d get vacated wins and probation. Big deal.

Greywolf
    Participant

It will all be worth it if we can vacate the 51 point loss to the holes. (eye roll and sarcasm alert)

ryebread
    Participant

I try and forget that 51 point loss, and the last two years of the Gott era ever happened. If the NCAA vacated that, then it would seemingly go down as 1-0. 😉

john of sparta
    Participant

based upon talking with the lawyers in my family (2)…this appears worse and worse for us.
    1. FBI. they’re in trouble in DC and are looking to make a score, or at minimum, a diversion.
    2. bribe. this makes it so easy for the FBI. one employee one exchange is the requirement.
    3. Federal Prison. someone will turn. then another.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Not sure why this appears to be worse for us unless there is more of a mess. If there is then shine the daylight come clean, pay up and move on. If it does go deeper or is more widespread in our institution then expose it all now.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Whoever made us like the cheats should pay a price.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

What are yall worried about? Did you guys think I was joking?

Have KK pass a $2 bill along to Joe Blow over in the veterinarian program and this problem ceases to exist in the NCAA eyes. And if it doesn’t ALL OUT HELL SHOULD BE RAISED.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.