NC State FY '13-'14 Endowment and Giving Update

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk NC State FY '13-'14 Endowment and Giving Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trout
    Participant

http://news.ncsu.edu/2014/09/record-endowment/

Good news on all fronts as giving and endowment levels are significantly up.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

WOW
    That’s surprising, but very welcome news.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Gifts and new commitments, which never topped $100 million before 2011, has been at or near $200 million for the past two years. In the last fiscal year alone, NC State raised more than $187 million. Gift receipts, an important measure of “cash in the door,” totaled $117.5 million year, making 2014 the third straight year that gift receipts exceeded $100 million.

I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again….Love me some Randy.

Trout
    Participant
    Pack Mentality
    Participant

They’ll be fine with the NSA’s money and don’t need mine.

Wufpacker
    Participant

To my knowledge the NSA has not donated to the university’s endowment fund.

StateFans
    Keymaster

What a testament to Dean Weiss for all of the fantastic things he has done at PCOM! Steve Zelnack is a wonderful man and we so lucky that he had both the ability and willingness to recognize Dean Weiss in such an awesome manner. PCOM is CLEARLY making huge strides locally, regionally and nationally and this move will help insure that it will be much harder for us to backwards when it is time to attract the next leader of this great and growing component of the NC State community.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.