NC State Football Early Enrollees

Home Forums StateFans Football NC State Football Early Enrollees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Already got seven scholarship players and two ‘preferred walk-ons’ on campus.

Link

? Tony Adams, 6-1, 327, OL, Charlotte (Independence)

? B.J. Hill, 6-3, 260, DT, Oakboro (West Stanley)

? Bo Hines, 6-1, 190, WR, Charlotte (Charlotte Christian)

? Stephen Louis, 6-1, 190, WR, W. Palm Beach, Fla. (Palm Beach Lakes)

? Kalen McCain, 6-1, 175, S, Durham (Hillside)

? Germain Pratt, 6-3, 195, S, High Point (Central)

? Terronne Prescod, 6-4, 340, OL, Decatur, Ga. (Columbia)

Also joining the program are Ty Linton, a 6-2, 215-pound linebacker who originally committed to UNC, but decided to play professional baseball instead. He has now returned to football, technically, as a walkon with the Wolfpack. Joining him is another preferred walkon, long snapper Robert Brunstetter from Davie County High in Mocksville.

Greywolf
    Participant

Everything I read about DD and NCSU football excites me. Nothing I read about basketball excites me, not even recruiting news. If DD could bring in classes like Gott brings in, we could compete for national championships.

StateFans
    Keymaster

I can understand basketball recruiting not being very exciting as Gottfried has not yet shown an ability really develop the players that he gets into the program. Usually, part of the recruiting construct in the minds of fans is that all of the players come into the program and improve relative and proportional to each other. We don’t have a lot of faith in that happening…so, our good recruits get caught up to by other teams/coaches.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.