NC State Faces FSU to Break ACC Losing Streak

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Faces FSU to Break ACC Losing Streak

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sentPackin

So far it’s been not so good for NC State basketball in ACC action. The Pack has lost its first three games in the conference against Virginia Tech, L
    [See the full post at: NC State Faces FSU to Break ACC Losing Streak]

PapaJohn
    Participant

Agree – Cat’s pretty consistent, it’s about the play of Mav, Caleb, and I would include Abu.

pakfanistan
    Participant

WHEN A STOPPABLE FORCE…MEETS A MOVABLE OBJECT…

Wulfpack
    Participant

Going to be an ugly game. FSU likes to muck it up, and we’re struggling offensively. Just win, baby.

redisgood
    Participant

I remember Gott saying before the Wake game, we’ve got to come ready to play. And this is how the game started:

Abu – missed shot
    Abu – missed shot
    Abu – foul
    Abu –turnover
    Abu – foul
    Martin – turnover
    Freeman – turnover

If we’re playing Duke, Carolina, ND, Virginia, etc. we’re behind 10-0 before the 1st media timeout. I’m stating the obvious here, but that isn’t coming out ready to play.

We cannot do this tonight (or any other night).

Rick
    Keymaster

Going to be an ugly game. FSU likes to muck it up, and we’re struggling offensively. Just win, baby.

I predict coyote ugly. I am talking Susan Boyle ugly.

BassPacker
    Participant

I heard thru the grapevine we may have a Henderson sighting tonight in uniform. And if not tonight, he will suit up for UNC. This is encouraging.

redisgood
    Participant

That would be great if true, but unfortunately it’s not. He’s still a long way off.

travelwolf
    Participant

Everyone focuses on the guards… the big problem is the bigs. Absolutely no offense besides garbage baskets and dunks. We won those games against non-conference opponents b/c our bigs overpowered theirs, but that’s not going to happen in the ACC – hence the losses. Besides, every team we play is instructed to foul our bigs if they get a shot off within 2 feet of the basket.

Yeah, it would help if we could hit more outside, but that’s not the real problem. It’s a pity that we are wasting one of the best point guards we’ve had a many years with a team that has no interior offense.

wolfpack92owen
    Participant

We win tonight.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Word, travelwolf…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.