NC State @ Clemson open entry

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State @ Clemson open entry

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Elsewhere…FSU and WAKE are tied 3-3 in the second quarter in Tallahassee?!?!?

StateFans
    Keymaster

NC State is losing 77-17 in the last 50 minutes of football

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Turned to an entertaining game, Ole Miss vs Bama. Good stuff.

tangogr33n
    Participant

Well, I hoped after last weeks game that this at least end up in a shootout. I knew their defense was strong, but this beatdown is embarrassing. Clemson looked real good against FSU defensively even taking into account Maguire. After watching Presbyterian, I was afraid this was our fate last week. Where is our team from last week?

Wow just got our first First Down, 5 minutes left in the half.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I think FSU may be a bit over-rated and Clemson a bit underrated. Also what you’re seeing at play here is how much it means to play on the home field.

tangogr33n
    Participant

I’m with you on the over/under but when Clempsun struggled against FSU and Jameis’ backup it seems perplexing.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

good point tango, maybe a bit psychological and of course it was on FSU field

RabidWolf
    Participant

Too little, too late I know….but isn’t it basic effing football…..you get pressured, you go to quick slant plays. Anyone? Beuller? Anyone?

RabidWolf
    Participant

I mean, one, two, and ball is out. Yeah you might only get 3-4 yards a clip, but that’s how Duke beat us a couple of years ago.

wolfpup44
    Participant

Our corners are slow…so we play up on their receivers and get burned. We cannot read their option. No pressure on the QB.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

My only hope is that we can score enough points against Clemson’s clean-shirts to make this a less embarrassing final score.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

the team sucks, change the channel to bama/olemiss

tlk1969
    Participant

Glad I didn’t watch that embarrassing episode…

WTF?!?!

Hell, even WFU managed a field goal today!

My only consolation is that UNC lost, AGAIN!! (It’s the little things, you know…)

wolfpup44
    Participant

Doerner keeps setting records for our program. Now 0-10 in ACC games. Today’s offense and defense was sad. Yow needs to go. Unfortunately she won the battle with O’Brin and we lost a good coach. She has a basketball coach who can’t keep his personal life out if the athletic department and she chased off a great football coach. I ran into coach Kiffen 2 years ago and even he was still bitter. Well, after this season if you think we can out recruit UNC or let alone ECU you are crazy! We are a long way from being competitive against top 25 teams. 96 points agains, 41 for and a shut out with 36 passing yards. But with our schedule we will get a bowl game with someone like Miami of Ohio. 36 years since an ACC title over a year without a win!

Wufpacker
    Participant

U Mad Bro?

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

I don’t want to say “I told you so” about State’s defense but I will.

GoPack83
    Participant

Yeah jig you were 23 points off on how much we would lose by so excuse me if I’m not gonna give you an atta boy

Khan
    Participant

TOB sucked. Terrible argument for getting rid of Yow.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

And you can kiss my Rosie red arse 83. I was talking about our defense which I have been pretty dead on

Wufpacker
    Participant

TOB sucked. Terrible argument for getting rid of Yow.

Not as bad as invoking Kiffin.

MickQ
    Participant

Embarrassing!

PackofMac
    Participant

You dumb ass motha f*ckers calling for Doeran’s head. We goat blasted by another team of 4-5* recruits after a HUGE let down, admit it or not. Yes we sucked ass today, embarrassing and everything else but until we put 11 4+ star athletes on the field these beat downs will continue to the clemPsons and FSU’s of the world. I called this to all my friends…Clemson’s QB is the real deal, our O line is the opposite. I agree some play calling was ridiculous but I submit to this….F*CK ME, F*CK THIS….drink beer

PackofMac
    Participant

Oh yeah…nothing, NOTHING will ever be as bad as TOB and Dana Bible’s play calling. NOTHING

Wulfpack
    Participant

NC State is losing 77-17 in the last 50 minutes of football

Shockingly bad as that is, we all had these two games as sure losses. We clearly are not on the same level.

The season will be won or lost with our games against BC, Cuse, GT, Wake and UNC. Extremely do-able schedule to achieve bowl eligibiltiy and register a few ACC wins, which will be a first for Doeren.

Another poster commented as to one step forward and two steps back, and that seems appropriate. But if we keep making those small steps every so often it will be a successful season, relative to last year of course. Of course, the bar was set very low coming in.

13OT
    Participant

When the opposing 3rd string QB gets to play the final 8 minutes of the game, that says it all.

And why in the world was our 1st string QB on the field during that stretch anyhow? Didn’t we learn anything from last season about QB injuries?

Wolfpack football may not beat anyone else this season, but it sure beats the hell out of me!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.