NC State at Louisville Web Run

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State at Louisville Web Run

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Jeff Greer (courier-journal.com) 5 things to watch: Louisville-NC State 3. Gardner’s timing and quick release. Will Gardner’s the starting quarterback
    [See the full post at: NC State at Louisville Web Run]

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Thanks for the rundown.

Gowolves
    Participant

I shouldn’t be surprised that FOX has *NC in the title of the article. It still pisses me off though!

john of sparta
    Participant

now i know why i watch with the TV sound off
    and listen to the broadcast on the radio.
    ESPN’s audio is atrocious.

packalum44
    Participant

Defensive coordinator is so far down the list of our problems its barely worthy of discussion. 1- talent 2- talent 3- talent. 4- DD ??????

I can’t help myself, but I do wonder if the folks beating their chest after the Fl State game now feel silly. DD has HUGE questions marks as he’s taken poor talent and seemingly made them poorer. The mark of a great poker player is taking a bad hand and playing it well. DD would be an awful poker player. This isn’t poker though…hard to tell.

I never formed a decisive opinion but will still believe he will be a solid coach. My conviction level fluctuates between 50-60% this past year. Our defense is so so bad it couldn’t stop a high school team. Our offense has no O-Line, NFL caliber receivers, backs or tight-ends. There is a lot of volatility in the stock market lately if you buy or sell after a bad/good day you’re a fool.

Speaking of Def. Coordinators, our last one had a great reputation and took NFL caliber secondary and somehow made them look like a middle school team. Amerson, Wolff, Johnson, Bishop. That is sickening how bad TOB’s staff performed in recruiting and coaching.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.