*NC Disappearing Magic Show — Act 279

Home Forums All StateFansNation *NC Disappearing Magic Show — Act 279

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The Show must go on….
    Now you see it… Now you don’t…

Starring Ms. Jennifer Wiley and Joe ‘Smiling like a cat’ Cheshire
    Charges “dropped”… Oh My!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

In return for…?

StateRed44
    Participant

nasty ho

Pack92
    Participant

The illustrious and apparently multi-talented former Miss “Wiley” was never, EVER going to be allowed to take the stand in any type of open forum for 2 reasons:
    1. She has the goods. What she knows will decimate unx football and put even more dirt on top of the coffin the holes thought was buried in the past. Once that lid is pulled off the squirming basketball players will be revealed in the same basket.

2. There is NO WAY her Dad was going to allow it to come out in mentioned open forum that his daughter was being ridden like a hobby horse by little greg.

Funny thing is all this bullsh!t about her Dad having money and being able to afford Joe “Smiling like a Cat” Cheshire is just that. A corporation would have trouble paying the legal bills this family would have had if truly they ever had to pay them. Daddy doesn’t have that type of money and Jenny Ho sure as heck doesn’t.

packplantpath
    Participant

I find some of you guys responses to this girl a bit disturbing.

God forbid a college age girl meets an athlete, likes him, dates him, and ends up doing something stupid and illegal to help him out. More than likely this is just a story of a starry eyed kid getting sucked into the world of big time fame and athletics and doing something she shouldn’t have. People make mistakes and I certainly wouldn’t want the mistakes of my late teens and 20’s to define me for life.

The real questions regard those who are doing the prosecuting. If she didn’t sing like a canary, this acquittal is a farce. If she did spill the beans, I expect we will hear about it eventually.

packplantpath
    Participant

I find some of you guys responses to this girl a bit disturbing.

God forbid a college girl meets an athlete, likes him, dates him, and ends up doing something stupid to help him out. More than likely this is just a story of a starry eyed kid getting sucked into the world of big time fame and athletics and doing something she shouldn’t have. People make mistakes and I certainly wouldn’t want the mistakes of my late teens and 20’s to define me for life.

The real questions regard those who are doing the prosecuting. If she didn’t sing like a canary, this acquittal is a farce. If she did spill the beans, I expect we will hear about it eventually.

packplantpath
    Participant

I find some of you guys responses to this a bit disturbing.

God forbid a college girl meets an athlete, likes him, dates him, and ends up doing something stupid and illegal to help him out. More than likely this is just a story of a starry eyed kid getting sucked into the world of big time fame and athletics and doing something she shouldn’t have. People make mistakes and I certainly wouldn’t want the mistakes of my late teens and 20’s to define me for life.

packplantpath
    Participant

I find some of you guys responses to this a bit disturbing.

God forbid a college girl meets an athlete, likes him, dates him, and ends up doing something stupid and illegal to help him out. More than likely this is just a story of a starry eyed kid getting sucked into the world of big time fame and athletics and doing something she shouldn’t have. People make mistakes and I certainly wouldn’t want the mistakes of my late teens and 20’s to define me for life.

packplantpath
    Participant

I find some of your responses a bit disturbing.

God forbid a college girl meets an athlete, likes him, dates him, and ends up doing something stupid and wrong to help him out.

More than likely this is just a story of a starry eyed kid getting sucked into the world of big time fame and athletics and doing something she shouldn’t have. People make mistakes and I certainly wouldn’t want the mistakes of my late teens and 20’s to define me for life.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.