*NC 0-2 in ACC play after home loss to Miami

Home Forums StateFans Basketball *NC 0-2 in ACC play after home loss to Miami

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

HAHAHAHA

elvislives
    Participant
    wilmwolf80
    Participant

In other news, Roy is so doggone dadgum depressed that he has been placed on 24 hour suicide watch.

SqlWolf
    Participant

I’m not getting the reference to Haiti. Can anyone explain?

FergusWolf
    Participant

This has been pretty standard for the holes this year. They will probably beat Syracuse, just so we can continue to have the stories of their “Roller coaster” year override the stories about how their athletes can’t read.

In fact, if we didn’t know that they were all dumb as rocks, I’d accuse them of planning this, just to provide cover until Friday.

BJD95
    Keymaster

There aren’t enough good teams for *NC to get its record above .500 in conference. Ha!!!

This makes my cold, black heart a few degrees warmer today.

YogiNC
    Participant

My brother in law offered up this as a plausible problem Roy is having this year. He continues to send out emails of the game plan, problem is all those guys with only 3rd grade reading level can’t read ’em. I got a big laugh out of it and just could not resist sharing it.

Smarter than the average bear

Wulfpack
    Participant

Roy is losing it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Roy is losing it.

Agree. It’s been in progress for several years. This may be the denounement.

nav
    Participant

The PJ loss must have really hurt. They have little offensive ability at time. JMM should have went Pro last year. His stock has went to crap this year.

Texpack
    Participant

I watched most of the second half last night. It was the first time I have really watched UNC-CH this season. I was amazed by how bad they are on offense. I was also encouraged to see how many shots Miami blocked. Vandy and Baby Huey might get 5 blocks apiece if the refs let us play like that.

tjfoose1
    Participant

… if the refs let us play like that.

Hahahaha

PackerInRussia
    Participant

SqlWolf,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/11/roy-williams-haiti-analog_n_457906.html

“Massage therapist told me, she said, ‘You know, coach, what happened in Haiti is a catastrophe. What you’re having is a disappointment.’ I told her that depends on what chair she was sitting in. Because it does feel like a catastrophe to me, because it is my life.”

Blackfish
    Participant

It would appear that their inability to read has caused them to study hours and hours of HERBs old game tapes, they looked confused and slow, you know, sort of like the kid in the back of the room who is scholastically challenged. I just wonder if the measuring up and subsequent elbow was a planned strategy after half time or if a moment of panic by Roy, either way James had the look of a criminal unable to point the finger when he got caught.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Thanks Russia, I wasn’t around to answer SqlWolf’s query.

I was surprised James got ejected on that elbow, but there was really no doubt about it. Of course, it’s always surprising when the rules apply to Carolina.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.