N.C. State vs. Charleston Southern – 7pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State vs. Charleston Southern – 7pm

Viewing 24 posts - 126 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    redcanine
    Participant

This team looks like they get along well. Team? I think so.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

There are Battle-Cannon shirts?!? Nice.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I don’t like how they’re taking shots at Cat’s head. Chill your asses out.

Wufpacker
    Participant

There are Battle-Cannon shirts?!? Nice.

Even the slow white guys gots groupies.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Now why’d they have to go and show that clip? 🙁

Wufpacker
    Participant

Just had to slip in some powder blue shite.
    What a turd burglar.

pakfanistan
    Participant

They show a UNC highlight during a State game in Reynolds?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Fuck every generation of the Durham family. From Woody until the end of time.

MrPlywood
    Participant

^ Second that.

BJD95
    Keymaster

It’s the LAST highlight, too.

How about Dean’s T and MJ fouling out in ’83? That was a good day.

Fastback68
    Participant

Braveheart is in the game!!!!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

It was an open jumper, but when Barber relaxes he can knock down threes … we really need him to hit a few of those throughout the season.

Fastback68
    Participant

Braveheart scores!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

All SPF Team in…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Caucasian brick-fest.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Reynolds sounds good.

ILPackfan
    Participant

Corch Jr getting to play game minutes in Reynolds. Nice.

BassPacker
    Participant

Would love see little Corch score in Reynolds.

BJD95
    Keymaster

That was an enjoyable evening of basketball. Thanks, Pack and SFN denizens!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Well that was a nice tonic for mental health and also for the guys during exam season. Really didn’t see a 36 point victory coming – nice! Only two 3’s allowed to a 3-point shooting offense – outstanding.

Wofford in on Sunday – see you then 🙂

GoPack83
    Participant

Can not underestimate Anya’s presence on defense but his offense needs some serious work. Footwork, court awareness, and post skills seem to be seriously lacking. In my opinion I don’t believe he deserves the starting spot over black hole washington but it’s not my call to make. Love Abu’s quickness and instinct (not to mention range) would love to see him get more minutes. Proud of the team playing without Lacey, bright future ahead.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Misc musings & observations.

Did NOT know about Lacey’s ankle. Watched him on the bench. He never got into the “spirit” of the game until late. Still sulking that Gott would not let him play. BUT, he did come around. Really cheering on the “scout squad”. He did not want Cat and Turner to get more stats….Seriously, he is a competitor and wanted to play.

Reynolds was LOUD….not as loud as it has been, but it still makes my ears rings and I am about as deaf as the proverbial door nail. It was really cool to watch the team….especially since the game was “Realistically” over at 2:15 minutes into the first half. Stat sheet waited until the 11:37 mark in the 2nd half.

Gott commented that when they “reduce” the seat to around or under 5k, then the Men MIGHT not be able (or allowed) to play there again.

SO, let the word go forth from this day throughout the land…..Sunday MAY be the LAST game for the Men in Reynolds. I will be there….hope others will.

Des looked good tonight. We actually had our Sr.; Soph;. and 3 Frosh lineup out there for several minutes….

Team really looked like a team. Caleb looked comfortable at the point….assuming that was his assignment. He and Turner look like the product of the Whittenburg “Pass, rather than Shoot” school.

Gott VERY upbeat in the radio interview….

MrPlywood
    Participant

I just caught the tail end of this contest, but I like that the Pack stayed in the game and kept the margin to 44 points until the SPF Brigade entered the game. Keep going guys.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Did NOT know about Lacey’s ankle. Watched him on the bench. He never got into the “spirit” of the game until late. Still sulking that Gott would not let him play. BUT, he did come around. Really cheering on the “scout squad”. He did not want Cat and Turner to get more stats….Seriously, he is a competitor and wanted to play.

Surely, you can’t be serious.

Viewing 24 posts - 126 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.