Most Glorious May Day, Fellow Comrades!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Most Glorious May Day, Fellow Comrades!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Reds of the world unite, and put behind the petty squabbles planted by counterrevolutionaries to undermine the spirit of the proletariat. Embrace the rain, and the last cool day of 2015. Do as if Glorious and Most Wise Lenin Cat is watching you at all times.

I mean, shit fellas, we still have 4 months of desert to get through before football season. We can either be whimsical and hope the time passes by quickly, or we can go full-on Baltimore on one another. The latter doesn’t end with any winners, from my vantage point.

Glorious Warning – be an ass in this thread, Stalin send to Gulag, maybe not even the one for re-education. Da?

TheCOWDOG

If Lil’ Kim ain’t invited, I’m keepin’ my tank in the garage.

Pack78
    Participant

Agreed-Let us continue to assist Chairman Yow in the revolution to improve Pack athletics-must subdue the cheating running dogs just west of the Capital.

Fastback68
    Participant

Looking forward to Summer Doldrum thread. We still have PappaGiorgio sweepstakes. Ran into an old neighbor who is working for a stone supplier. She has been working with University officials to fix the Wolf Den at CF. She also landed the Gun & Garden new corporate headquarters in Charleston. Go Pack!

AsheWolf
    Participant

“Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig.”

A. Solzhenitzyn

Me? I’m not proud.

primacyone
    Participant

Go To Hell Carolina.

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

If New Jersey is the armpit of the NE then Chapel Hill has to be the taint of the SE

Texpack
    Participant

Summer doldrums are being mitigated in H-Town by a Rockets series playoff win and the DisAstros having the best record in the AL. Go Clippers!

PackerInRussia
    Participant

“Chairman Yow”
    That’s a good one.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Reds of the world unite

Do red-necks count?
    I did my part to participate in the festivities. We went out of the city to celebrate with our comrades by grilling out.
    SFN is starting to feel so comfortable to visit. Like a home away from home…away from home.

Wufpacker
    Participant

YogiNC
    Participant

The Wendy’s Russian fashion show video from the 80s would fit right in but I have no idea how to link it.

Smarter than the average bear

YogiNC
    Participant

Here it is.

Smarter than the average bear

redcanine
    Participant

Ain’t come one, but many tine tannies.

TheCOWDOG

Red Star Trea Turner was not sent to the Urals by the Padres. They continue to share in a classy way with the Nationals.

AA San Antonio: 18 games .287

freshmanin83
    Participant

Khan
    Participant

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Wufpacker – that was awesome !

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Hail Glorious Directors of the Economy and the Peoples’ Money!!!…

POMOSTROIKA

MrPlywood
    Participant

One of my favourite comrades from the homeland, Olya Povlatsky. Word has it that she’s a potential recruit for women’s bball. Better to play for the Wolfpack than have wolves in your window.

highstick
    Participant

“Taint”? You do understand what part of the body that is, don’t you?

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

AsheWolf
    Participant

Taint? I thought that was what they call Carrboro. Taint Durham and it Taint Chapel Hill.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Georgios Papagiannis, a 7-foot-1 center from Greece… https://youtu.be/1bFF9SNjtW4

Gott went to see last month. Anybody heard how that went ? Do we have a chance?

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Yeah I figured taint was most appropriate for that cesspool… Ashe are you sure it taint Durham or Chapel Hill? I thought it was one or both of them

no offense if you went to NCSU and happen to live in either taint like city filled with so many taint worthy citizens

Fastback68
    Participant

Can we get some Red bikini Canadian chick pics up in here?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.