Mark Gottfried Has Been Stellar for the Last 24hrs.

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Mark Gottfried Has Been Stellar for the Last 24hrs.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

Pretty work.

MrPlywood
    Participant

😀

pakfanistan
    Participant

XD

Wufpacker
    Participant

Ya damn instigator. 😉

MrPlywood
    Participant

Whiteville High is also home to the Wolfpack. Too much juju for Cal to overcome…

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Well we never know… What if Kansas offers he could demand to be released, he could decide to play overseas and take the rest of the team with him, he will probably tell Dennis Smith not to come… Omg Fire him now before he has a chance to recruit anyone else who may get an offer from anyone else.

I kid I’m going to chill and watch this all play out

TheCOWDOG

Paki: Ya got me. XD.

I’m sayin to myself, “What does 490 mean?” I know 420, but…

So yeah, XD on me. 🙂

ancsu87
    Participant

Getting the LOI signed less than 48 hrs after the UK offer and in spite of his coach’s comments Is as good as a STFU. Now anything can still happen even with a signed LOI but all things equal it is a pretty good day to be a Wolfpacker. He could have ended up being a 4-Star rated player except that he will stay a 3-star now that he signed with us.

Tau837
    Participant

LMFAO

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Now anything can still happen even with a signed LOI

The number of bad things that could happen after signing a LOI is extremely limited.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Paki: Ya got me. XD.

I’m sayin to myself, “What does 490 mean?” I know 420, but…

So yeah, XD on me. 🙂

Yeah, I wish there was something insightful and fantastic behind it. Allow me to rephrase…

XD

Fastback68
    Participant

What happened to WP76? Is he working undercover in CH or did he get tired of maroons.

highstick
    Participant

Ya damn instigator. ;)

I train “instigators”! My name is Highstick for a reason!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Ed89
    Participant

Nicely done, CD. I have a suspicion we’re gonna get more good news in the next day or so. Rowsey from UNCA has cancelled his visit for tomorrow. That may be an indicator of something….hmmmm. Or it could mean Gott has lost his touch and lost out on him…which would be very UN stellar…I’ll take the first option.

ancsu87
    Participant

Now anything can still happen even with a signed LOI

The number of bad things that could happen after signing a LOI is extremely limited.

I know that. Written sarcasm is hard to convey subtly.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Will Kirk still get the bump in ranking for UK being interested, even if only for a day?
    Stellar is a hard standard to meet. Tubular, maybe? Narly? (or is it gnarly?) Or is gnarly only used for guys like this:

suarez

I think I’ve digressed. But I can’t remember where I started, so it’s hard to tell.

freshmanin83
    Participant

I am not sure that the title of this thread is called for. Why is the coach being portrayed in a positive way?

AsheWolf
    Participant

Good thread. Not great, but good.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Cowdog, you just couldn’t help yourself, could you? Can’t just let people wallow a little bit. Gotta spoil it with good news.

Rick
    Keymaster

Can anyone give an update on how he has been the last ninteen hours since this thread was started?
    Maybe we can get a rolling daily “stellar” rating update?

Rick
    Keymaster

Good thread. Not great, but good.

A lot of people have unrealistic and unreasonable thread expactations.

Pack78
    Participant

^And some seem to think that `the refs’ are screwing up the threads as well…

freshmanin83
    Participant

In the last 24 hours, as far as I can tell, Coach G did not lose someone he did not have and did not lose someone he did have. Stellar or non stellar? 🙂

AsheWolf
    Participant

Are them the only choices? Stellar-esque, Stellar-ish, Stellar Lite aren’t even on the table?

Stellar thread BTW.

Rick
    Keymaster

Are them the only choices? Stellar-esque, Stellar-ish, Stellar Lite aren’t even on the table?

Stellar thread BTW.

Maybe we can have a scale of “celler” to “stellar”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.