Louisville Gets Its Sanctions

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Louisville Gets Its Sanctions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pack78
    Participant
    YogiNC
    Participant

And yet UNX is yet to suffer!

Smarter than the average bear

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Is it really possible for *NC to receive “less” in penalties for 20 yrs of academic fraud given the recent penalties in major NCAA cases ???

I think not…

It may be more likely than a State or Federal Court reduces the penalties in an appeal case.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    PackofMac
    Participant

I gave up, waved the white flag a year or so about UNC getting any sanctions from the NCAA…not gon happen. How in God’s creation Petino or any of these other coaches, AD’s don’t get up at a podium during a formal press conference and BLAST the NCAA and UNC is beside me. Jesus Christ, what’s the worst that can happen?????

44rules
    Participant

I dunno, PacofMac, maybe the NCAA has pix of Pitino’s girlfriends?!

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

freshmanin83
    Participant

Didnt the President of Maryland call for the unc death penalty? Not sure what good it did but at least someone has some courage. Maybe they left the acc( advancing carolina cheating ) for some place a bit more fair minded.

13OT
    Participant

Rick Pitino’s sexual encounters in a restaurant are obviously more important to the NCAA than academic fraud in Chapel Hill.

PackofMac
    Participant

freshman you are right, forgot about that. Well done Twerps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.