Let the games commence ….

Home Forums All StateFansNation Let the games commence ….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SaccoV
    Participant

“Of all the miserable …” Click here.

I cite Donald Sutherland’s line from “The Dirty Dozen” only because I’m befuddled as to the reasoning behind this. One on hand, I see another Dean Smith post-mortem reacharound. But on the other, I see this as a possibility of epic proportions for coverage of the ‘Great Unpleasantness’. Also note the lack of signs in the conditions. I so want to take a day off work to hijack this thing!!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I don’t really care for Smith and Bayless’ shtick, but I suppose this could be interesting. I doubt there will be much hammering on the Holes though.

I certainly don’t mind looking at Cari Champion, so there’s that 🙂

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

“Let the dead bury the dead…”

Patience my friends…. some time this Spring, maybe as early as March Madness, something will break up the party…
    1. The final SAC Report is released.
    2. The Smith/Willingham Book Lawsuit.
    3. The Players class action Lawsuit.
    4. Somebody says something stupid during Spring Football practice (most likely Coach Hat)…
    5. The BOG has another “meeting”…
    6. Moral Monday goes to Chapel Hill…

… and a unknown number of other forces could cause the Volcano to erupt again…
    It is a “Volcano” and it will erupt sooner or later… Not IF… it’s WHEN.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Guard with the left, Skip.

wirogers
    Participant

Is it ironic or hypocrisy that Skip is there, he was one of the main media that would not let things go with SMU and continued to investigate it until the NCAA finally had to do something. I believe he is following the almighty money (or at least those that pay his current paycheck) and will smugly tell us how Great and Wonderful UNC is and how they are unjustly being investigated.

TheCOWDOG

Wuf …He shoulda’just ducked.

Better yet, kept his hands up, instead of where they weren’t wanted.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I got a c-note says he didn’t learn anything from the experience either.

TheCOWDOG

^ Ha! Think I did??!

Wufpacker
    Participant

‘Twas my understanding that you weren’t the one in need of some learnin’. Besides, you got something out of the fray that’s way more (in)valuable than any silly ol’ lesson.

But to answer your question….Nah. And if you did I’d be disappointed in ya’s. That pop was well-deserved. He shoulda got two more just on general principle not to mention a knee to the onions from a party (not) to be named later. 😀

Which reminds me, we been previously told to shaddup ’bout this, soooooo….

wufpup76
    Keymaster

So, for anyone able to take this in (and not vomit all over the place) – did anything funny happen / was anything funny said?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.