Last Look at the Bubble

Home Forums All StateFansNation Last Look at the Bubble

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    ncsu_kappa
    Participant

All this talk of Duke and other teams like KY being hot right now. Does anyone remember our relative records at the time of the first match up? Duke was 14-0 and we had already had losses to Purdue and Wofford.

I don’t care how well any other team outside of our locker room is playing. They should hope they are playing at their best. I would put the combination of Lacey and Barber up with any backcourt in the land. Turner went from 0-5 to like 5-6 against Cuse. The twins, Anya, Freeman on the boards and defending.

Then if we get additional contributions from Abu and KW then that makes us a very deep and dangerous team. I’ll save my thoughts about next year because we have the opportunity to make noise this year even with very limited contributions offensively from our bigs.

One game at a time… Survive… Advance… Survive… Advance. One game at a time we can match up at least ok against anyone. We have seen it all year.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Idk, dude. Cauley Stein and Towns.

But yes, after watching 30 For 30 on Sunday and the miraculous win over Phi Slamma Jamma, who am I to say it can’t be done? If I was Gott, I would make the kids watch the entire 1983 Houston game before the NCAAT.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.