Larry David wants to be the Jets' offensive coordinator

Home Forums All StateFansNation Larry David wants to be the Jets' offensive coordinator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24942276/larry-david-wants-to-be-jets-offensive-coordinator-

“I think with a little studying, I could be a tremendous offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator,” David said on Wednesday. “I see many things that I know I can fix.”

“When I was a kid and we used to play football in the parking lot, I would design very good plays,” he said. … “Why couldn’t I do that? Other people do it. Why not me?”

“If I’m the defensive coordinator, you’re not gonna see a running back out in the slot waiting as a safety valve when the quarterback can’t find a receiver. There’s not gonna be a safety valve in a David defense. You know why? That guys gonna be covered. You won’t have linebackers just standing around in a zone.”

Somehow, I can’t help but to picture a version of this on the sidelines…

Daniel_Simpson_Day
    Participant

JasonP
    Participant

This needs to happen. The franchise is a joke anyway. Think about it…the Yankees never turned it around until they hired Cooooo-stanza! He worked magic on Tartabull’s swing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.