Kirk Might Transfer

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Kirk Might Transfer

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    walton
    Participant

As usual, Gott has a highly tauted player riding the pines at a time when we are losing and only seven players deep. Gott says he plays to win, not to keep players. Well, depth helps win games. Think how much better we would be if we had Kyle Washington this year. I will be surprised if we don’t lose Kirk when he could be getting some playing time without hurting us.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Highly touted by whom? It looks like you are just making things up to worry about.

PS – Yes I edited your title. Don’t post speculation as fact.

JasonP
    Participant

The sky is falling, chicken littles. Whatcha gon do?

PackofMac
    Participant

Kirk has less offensive capability than what you are seeing on the court now, defensively he’s horrible. Dunks, well dunks he can do. I somewhat agree with your stance on playing time however, I do think that comes down to the fact he’s probably worse than the walk on “white boy team” we have. Let em go if he wants

tjfoose1
    Participant

Edit? Why not delete this thread due to quality control?

LeBron James MIGHT quit basketball to become a Tibetan monk.

More rewriting history to bash State.

Kirk was and is “a project”. That was stated before he was signed, after he signed, and after he enrolled.

The dumb statement factor on this site has been trending up quite a bit of late.

TheCOWDOG

You’ve hole trolled.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Good lord, this is already out of hand. No reason to criticize the kid – he’s a kid, and a freshman kid at that. Kirk’s “transfer” is pure speculation on the part of the OP.

walton
    Participant

Yes it’s speculation based on past facts. And no I didn’t state my opinion as fact. And yes he was highly touted. Just go back and read the news when he was signed. Are any of you seriously going to argue about Gott’s history of losing players to transfers due to lack playing time? As for the “sky is falling” we’re 0-5 in the ACC. That is a fact! He needs PT and what is it going to hurt. Nothing. But it could help. Can you say “fresh legs”?

walton
    Participant

I didn’t post speculation as fact. Read what I said. I posted it as speculation. Maybe you don’t like the Title of the thread. Well, I don’t like consistently having lack of depth. I think Gott is the best coach we’ve had since Coach V. But I hate consistently losing good players to transfers because of lack of PT.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

F off Walton….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tjfoose1
    Participant

So a 3 star recruit is now considered “highly touted”?

Amazing athlete, big potential. ACC level basketball skills, at this point? Not so much.

Kid ain’t leaving. Not if he’s who he appears to be. And I mean that as high compliment.

pakfanistan
    Participant

So a 3 star recruit is now considered “highly touted”?

Buhbuhbutt Caliper wanted him!

I like Kirk, and I hope he doesn’t transfer.

This speculation is stupid beyond belief.

He’s friends with DSJr, played on the same team with him before coming to State. Seems like that’s a good thing for hanging on to him.

tjfoose1
    Participant

^ Yep! I like him too.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Anya might eat Kirk

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Kirk’s PT will only increase next year – second year in the system, he’ll hit the weight room and get stronger, team needs a slasher/driver. He’s not going anywhere.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I didn’t post speculation as fact. Read what I said.

Your original thread title was “Kirk Will Transfer”

PS – I did read what you said…and it was 30 seconds I’ll never get back.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Kirk Might Transfer’ is closed to new replies.