Karl Hess – The A$$HOLE that Still Keeps GIVING

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Karl Hess – The A$$HOLE that Still Keeps GIVING

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Karl Hess, the ever pompous and boisterous and ferocious (OK…I’m on a roll) and bloviatious Referee is AT IT AGAIN.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/01/05/4452289/decock-accs-most-controversial.html?sp=/99/103/

What more can be said?

Little factoid, that I THINK that I had in an Excel Spreadsheet. Karl has only been “BANNED” or barred from TWO ACC Teams in the past 10 or so years. NCSU was ONE….and that was a TWO year ban…..a record.

Wouldn’t you KNOW IT….the other was Wake Forest. But that was only for one season. Now ISN’T that interesting that he shot off his mouth to a WFU high roller. I guess that he figures that he can NOT legitimately eject a fan now without notifying the venue officials…..but he can MOUTH at them.

TheCOWDOG

If I were Gottfried, I’d beg for a permenent home for Hess in PNC for 2015.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Hess ain’t gonna be bothered by the fancy hotel mogul …
    Hess is a definitely a Motel Six kind of guy…

Like Mr. Dog…
    I’m thinking Hess’s negative energy would be positive energy for our Team who seems to need a source from time to time…

Gott and Hess could pre plan and script their sideshow, including setting the times Gott will get his token T so that it doesn’t affect the outcome. …

Then everybody would be happy except the opposing Coaches…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

You lads seem to think that KH and MG are now BFFF for Life….

I admit, that if you were in Reynolds seated on the “TV Announcer’s” side about mid court, that KH and MG DID have some intimate moments….after the technical.

The funniest was when Karl playfully slapped MG on the REAR after one of their discussions as he walked away.

Who KNOWS….but Hess really should watch his mouth….WF obviously has had some unpleasant encounters with him. Maybe the Ex-VC was razzing him like Googs & Corch a few years ago.

Dorsey and Valentine and Luckie are probably a worse draw….but I think that KH is about as predictable as WHICH WP team will suit up and play on any given night.

Wulfpack
    Participant

King Karl is so darn entertaining.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Just Think WWF…

and we’re the good guys who are getting screwed all the time…

everybody’s underdog…

but then one day the pup grows up and bites the bad dog on the a$$ and becomes the biggest, baddest good dog in the neighborhood…

GOTT It ??

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

How Hess keeps his job I will never know.
    He is awful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.