Just for conversation…Who for Nat. Champ.

Home Forums StateFans Football Just for conversation…Who for Nat. Champ.

Viewing 21 posts - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Dawgs with arguably the worst first half against a Saban coached ‘Bama team in history…

NFW they win a Natty if they don’t correct their mistakes, get focused and play some real football….

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Huh? GA had a 13-0 lead… and they just answered the Tide’s TD with a long one of their own. Plus a bonus INT on Bama’s second possession of the half… 20-7 Dawg’s ball on Bama’s 39…

freshmanin83
    Participant

Maybe Bill has been popping to many?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

FOURTH QUARTER in the SEC Championship Game in Hotlana

Dawgs continue to make too many mistakes…
    In a game that on paper never shoulda been this close, Dawgs are hanging by a thread against the near perfect, unstoppable, Saban Machine….

Dawgs gonna have to reach deep inside to win this one…
    and channel Larry Munson… ’cause they’ve already run Herschel, Lindsay && Buck out on the field…

Vegas going crazy… O/U == 45…
    ?ChokeTime?

POP!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

I once dated a girl name Hot Lana…

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Last week was the first time I watched a UGA game. Was impressed with their comeback last week and just flat out impressed tonight.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… and how did that turn out?

At the time, she must have been a Freshman.
    ?ChokeTime?

POP!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

choke

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

It’s a Miracle… Dawgs dodge the magic Saban bullet, but have they got anything left in the tank???

POP!!!

Texpack
    Participant

GAAAAAG TIDE!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

What’s wrong with this picture?
    When your true Freshmen are better than your Starters???

#NotALevelPlayingField …
    #AmateurAthleticsAtItsFinest …
    #JustSayNo-ToBamaFootball …

No justice in Hotlana tonite…

POP!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

WTF did I just watch?

Fastback68
    Participant

Saban can retire from dragging all that brass around now.

ancsu87
    Participant

UA fans most most certainly do show their a$&. You obviously have not spent 25 yrs in LA and NWF listening to UA fans s$&t and piss all over everyone while having a machine in place similar to the Carolina Way …

Plus it was a nice touch to hear an AL player yell out F$&k Trump on TV because he disagrees with politics. Saban has done well instilling the UA elite entitled culture in the team.

ancsu87
    Participant

Well… it already is sorta…

My wife graduated from UNC-CH and so did my son — who got pissed off after being put on the waiting list at State…

I can promise I’d be quiet about it….

Well… it already is sorta…

My wife graduated from UNC-CH and so did my son — who got pissed off after being put on the waiting list at State…

I can promise I’d be quiet about it….

But I thought it was always (100% of the time no matter what degree apply for) harder to get in at UNC Cheat than NC State. This can’t be a true story according to UNC fans and MSM

Texpack
    Participant

Well the imaginary offside call saves Alabama’s bacon. That will go down in CFB history. I’m sure the UGa fans are lighting up the airwaves this mornng. So predictable.

ryebread
    Participant

Yawn, Alabama wins again. Great ref assisted comeback or complete choke job depending on how one looks at it. The QB sub by Saban show why he is the best in the business, and Georgia showed that the SEC had two teams better than anyone else in the land. The gap continues.

The ACC returned to old form in our bowls……

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The “Tough Decision” for which Saban is getting all the glory… was in fact a ‘NON-decision’…

5 or so minutes into 2nd quarter, it was clear for all to see that the DAWGS had ‘broke’ Hurts physically and mentally… Saban, the genius, had absolutely nothing to lose by switching QBs… Nothing… Absolutely Nothing to Lose…

The Dawgs bad luck was perhaps that they knocked Hurts out too early in the game… Had Saban had to make the QB switch in the 3rd quarter, he wouldn’t have had the locker room to get it ‘organized’, plus his Team woulda had to listen to the DAWGS in the stands go batsh#t crazy when the freshman QB ran out on the field….

The better ‘What happened?’ question to me is… After the DAWGS scored in the 3rd — they either shut down or got shut down on offense… or both for the remainder of the game… Fromm in the 2nd half !== Fromm in the first half…

I’m also thinking about the Student v. Teacher dimension…

I’m not sure that the Student who wanted to beat his Teacher so badly — and who wouldn’t? — didn’t craft and execute a masterful game plan, but then played all his cards in the first half and had held nothing back for the last 20 minutes…

Bama’s defense, to be fair, was putting crazysh#t in the box, making ‘reads’ terribly difficult…

Still the DAWGS had their chance…

Blaming the zebras, while traditional, carries little weight in this corner…

MrPlywood
    Participant

MrPlywood wrote:
    … and how did that turn out?

Lots of fumbling and she called too many time outs…

highstick
    Participant

FOURTH QUARTER in the SEC Championship Game in Hotlana

Dawgs continue to make too many mistakes…
    In a game that on paper never shoulda been this close, Dawgs are hanging by a thread against the near perfect, unstoppable, Saban Machine….

Dawgs gonna have to reach deep inside to win this one…
    and channel Larry Munson… ’cause they’ve already run Herschel, Lindsay && Buck out on the field…

Vegas going crazy… O/U == 45…
    ?ChokeTime?

POP!!!

“On paper”? Well, you know what Saban does with paper, don’t you?

But, dang, did we send one of our kickers to Bama???

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

highstick
    Participant

UA fans most most certainly do show their a$&. You obviously have not spent 25 yrs in LA and NWF listening to UA fans s$&t and piss all over everyone while having a machine in place similar to the Carolina Way …

Plus it was a nice touch to hear an AL player yell out F$&k Trump on TV because he disagrees with politics. Saban has done well instilling the UA elite entitled culture in the team.

I really never a problem with a Bama fan, but sorta want the Paddy Wagon to come and pick up the drunk Jawja barking dog fans every time I’m around them. I honestly had Bama fans say “mea culpa”, most notably the October day in 2010 when Marcus Lattimore wore they butts out!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 21 posts - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.