Julius Hodge to Univ of Buffalo

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Julius Hodge to Univ of Buffalo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    VaWolf82
    Keymaster

From NBA first-round draft pick to playing in Vietnam and many points in between, Julius Hodge is prepared to start his post-professional basketball career at the University at Buffalo…

Hodge persevered through several ups and downs, including a life-threatening experience in April 2006, during his rookie season with the Denver Nuggets. He nearly bled to death after being shot four times while driving on a Denver highway…

The former shooting guard was the ACC’s 2004 player of the year at North Carolina State. Hodge was selected by Denver with the 20th pick in the 2005 draft. He appeared in just 23 games over two seasons split between Denver and Milwaukee.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-nba-player-julius-hodge-joins-buffalo-staff-204353659–ncaab.html

TheCOWDOG

The Niagara Frontier has been good to Wolfpackers.

Oh, and vise-versa, I may add.

StateFans
    Keymaster

I think this is great on a lot of levels. Always thought that Julius was primed to play a role on our staff in the future; so, I think it is very good for him to go get experience in a different environment and expand/build a more diverse rolodex and network to bring back to NC State one day.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.