Johnny Frasier Weekend

Home Forums All StateFansNation Johnny Frasier Weekend

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Bsim412
    Participant

This weekend has the potential to be extraordinary weekend for NC State Football Football. Johnny Frasier will be taking his official visit to Raleigh
    [See the full post at: Johnny Frasier Weekend]

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Nice job Bsim412. Thanks for the update.

PackisRolling
    Participant

Thanks for the writeup. I don’t follow our recruiting very closely but I do have a question about this class. Isn’t it rated like 40th or lower and not very high in the ACC…and still lower than UNC’s class? I would have expected with all the fanfare this class is getting for it to be ranked higher than this.

I’m thrilled with the direction of the program, but it seems the data doesn’t match the hype I’ve read.

mcpack1
    Participant

You put out some good
    Info. I’m going to start spending more time
    On statefansnation

ncsu_kappa
    Participant

Very good point PackIR. http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings has unx at 23 and the pack at 33. In terms of their stars they have one more 4 star recruit and we have one more 3 star and 2 star.

Its interesting – we are currently in 6th. FSU & Clemson are close and at the top, big gap in points associated with the class then Miami, unc, VaTech are within a few points. There is a 23 pt spread btw us and VaTech. With about the same spread going the other way you will find 6 teams.

Below us, and us included the talent gap isn’t that wide, I would say we all represent the third tier. This Frasier commitment might get us up there with unc/miami into the second tier.

PapaJohn
    Participant

This guy sounds special. Do we have a good shot at him?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Its interesting – we are currently in 6th.

That’s about where we are in the pecking order. Not complaining, that’s pretty good for us. But in order to rise closer to the top…

Bsim412
    Participant

Thank you for the nice Wolfantic and mcpack1. I appreciate it!

mcpack1
    Participant

I was on the sideline for the Shrine Bowl and saw Frasier in action up close. He has the potential to be special

Primewolf
    Participant

Great work bsim. What are you majoring in? This is from a Wolfpack engineer.

Do you think the coaching staff has the smarts to take us beyond 4-5 ACC wins a year? I like the recruiting, but have been somewhat negative on the staff strategies. Hope I am wrong.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

FANtastic work Bsim! I greatly appreciate your efforts. Actually, I’m very appreciative of all the regular contributors here. This is my reliable “go to” for anything Wolfpack. Most always accurate and timely. Well informed and thought provoking. You guys are always spot on and often damned funny. I enjoy listening in and occasionally commenting….although I’m not worthy. I will say that it is a bit distracting when we turn on each other after a loss. What normally are humble opinions become troll hooks, snipes and daggers. Others are watching. Agree to disagree. Let’s keep it respectful. GO PACK!

mcpack1
    Participant

I saw on Twitter that Frasier will announce on signing day at 8:00am with other Princeton teammates. He’s been very guarded with his recruitment so I doubt much info slips out between now and then. But I sure would love to see a Red Light alert after this weekend’s visit!

Bsim412
    Participant

Primewolf, thanks for the kind words. I am majoring in sustainable materials and technology as my dad graduated from state with an engineering degree. I think the staff has the smarts to win 5 ACC games annually but will need wins against Clemson or Florida State each year to do so. The pieces are almost there it’s just how well the coaches plus players execute during games.

Bsim412
    Participant

JohnGalt78, thank you for the compliment, it means a lot! Go Pack!

choppack1
    Participant

Looks like he committed and we also got a commitment from a DL prospect that originally committed to ecu.

Pack85EE
    Participant

GO WOLFPACK, Frazier #4 RB in the nation. Can you tell us more about Olenga? Looks like limited experience, but almost unlimited promise. 6-5 250.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.