J D Hayworth

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk J D Hayworth

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  McCallum 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

highstick
    Participant

J D was on WBT Radio this afternoon from 3-6 and spoke highly of his times at NCSU. He probably would have ticked off Cowdog, but did I hear Golden Chain call in and talk to him? Or was that another Golden Chain member cause they both seemed to have held that chain? Darned if I remember a chain of any color so I guess that happened after I was gradjemakated.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

TheCOWDOG

Stick. You may be surprised, but politics never come between friends on my end. JD and I communicate rather often.

Hell no, I won’t ever go to the right…doesn’t mean we can’t humanoid together.

BTW. Golfed with the ’73 ACC Championship baseball team this weekend…Part of the long lost ring presentation, which I must say, exceeded anything State AD has ever done.

Guess who my partner was. Jerry Mills says, “Hey”

highstick
    Participant

Stick. You may be surprised, but politics never come between friends on my end. JD and I communicate rather often.

BTW. Golfed with the ’73 ACC Championship baseball team this weekend…Part of the long lost ring presentation, which I must say, exceeded anything State AD has ever done.

Guess who my partner was. Jerry Mills says, “Hey”

I saw a picture that Jerry’s wife had posted yesterday. Was there some sort of presentation on the field in uniforms? I couldn’t find you in the picture.

tractor57
    Participant

TheCOWDOG

highstick
    Participant

Here ya go, Stick.

http://gopack.com/index.aspx?path=baseball

Neat!!! I still can’t get over Jerry’s long hair. Last time I saw him at Robert’s, he didn’t have much hair at all…and prognosis wasn’t very good either. But I still also remember him as the little kid 6 years younger that could act sorta funny when he’d get mad. I can also remember some of his basketball teammates saying “don’t pass it to Jerry cause you’ll never get it back”!

choppack1
    Participant

Hell no, I won’t ever go to the right…doesn’t mean we can’t humanoid together

Nor should it ever. That’s a huge problem in this country right now, politics are too important.

Life is too short to hold petty grudges over political beliefs.

TheCOWDOG

Chops…A+

McCallum
    Participant

Vegan muffins anyone?

McCallum

*I’d be interested to know which right you speak of:

1) old line traditional right-Aristotlian, blood/soil, etc

2) neo-conservative right-Trotskyite in origin, market blood sucking in economics, imperialistic and indispensable in self view

McCallum
    Participant

Politics is not important.

Culture and fighting those that lack it and wish to destroy ours is very important.

McCallum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.