Is it time for family to unplug life support?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Is it time for family to unplug life support?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Snowsplace
    Participant

Clinical evidence shows that the NC State Sports patient has been in a near vegetative state for years; at least,in terms of returning to a high level of performance. We have brought in new teams to save the patient; alas, to no avail. False rallies from time-to-time have given the family hope that our loved one was on the way to a full recovery, only to relapse again. Maybe life as our family once knew it is not meant to be again. Should we just face the fact that Ol’ Wolf’s best days are over? On the other hand, we have seen our sickly neighbor down the street, aka Duke, recover and have a second coming. But then,they have Duke Med; we only have Vet Med. No comments about going to the dogs, please.

Snow

Wulfpack
    Participant

The Ol’ Wolf just has a bad case of NCStateSh*t.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I dunno man. Seems our basketball program has healed pretty nicely over the years with a bunch of consecutive trips to the tourney with two of those being sweet 16 trips. Got the #4 player in the nation suiting up next season as well. We might be in some rocky waters this season, especially with the rest of the ACC looking to have an up year, but heck down years happens to lots of good teams. Ask Roy Williams. Right now I’m pleased with the state of the BBall program for the most part.

TheCOWDOG

“Suicide is painless,” Snowball.

You first.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Clinical evidence shows that the NC State Sports patient has been in a near vegetative state for years; at least,in terms of returning to a high level of performance. We have brought in new teams to save the patient; alas, to no avail. False rallies from time-to-time have given the family hope that our loved one was on the way to a full recovery, only to relapse again. Maybe life as our family once knew it is not meant to be again. Should we just face the fact that Ol’ Wolf’s best days are over? On the other hand, we have seen our sickly neighbor down the street, aka Duke, recover and have a second coming. But then,they have Duke Med; we only have Vet Med. No comments about going to the dogs, please.

Only? Care to elucidate?

john of sparta
    Participant

bottom line, it’s about National Championships.
    even the ACC champ ain’t all that, anymore.

so:
    have we won one?
    have we been ranked #1?
    have we beaten a current #1?

of course we have.
    we just could not sustain success.
    to put a point to it: an 18-year-old
    NCSU student might have no memory of 9/11.

Fastback68
    Participant

The plug on this thread should have been yanked at 3:03.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I dunno. CD got in a good one.

Wufpacker
    Participant

In theory, I agree.
    In practice, it’s sometimes way more fun not to save someone from themselves. At least until it devolves past a certain point.

And frankly, I want an answer to my inquiry. Maybe after he looks up “elucidate”?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh, and this OP is another one of those new signups with an @outlook.com email….so it could very well be not fully real.

Just saying.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Gong!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    tjfoose1
    Participant

douche

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.