In the Valley of Death Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation In the Valley of Death Game Thread

Viewing 13 posts - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Damn, I missed the PAT return. Those are so much fun.

Wufpacker
    Participant

We were small, but we were slow.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Pakanistan, Woodford Reserve myself but love your choices.

I’m on a budget 😛

Speaking of which, if anyone needs a developer/tester/automation, I know where you can find one cheep.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

+1 for Beej… and the BGE…
    I just fired mine up…

Pop!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

And I have cracked open 16 oz of cider goodness. Par-tay.

Gowolves
    Participant

Pakfan, Craig and Turkey are nothing to sneeze at!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Not that this should come as any surprise, but FSU and Clemson are getting superior athletes. We played off the charts early against FSU, but couldn’t keep it up and lost by two scores. Today was a no contest from the opening kickoff. Gotta imorove the talent, quickly, if we are going to have much of a chance in our division.

jljones
    Participant

Hope Yow knows what she has with this football staff– especially the defensive side. We obviously must continue to upgrade the overall talent but the team plays out of position, the secondary is slow and plays too far off the the receiver, and I see no the field adjustments made by the staff. I think we might be in for another long miserable time wasted on another so so staff. As I have said for years—-FOOTBALL AT STATE IS IN SUCH A FUNK IT WILL TAKE A PROVEN COACH WHO CAN RECRUIT TOP ATHLETES TO EVER MAKE US COMPETITIVE. After watching 55 years of the same old crap I am just frustrated at our pretending to be a first rate program.

Greywolf
    Participant

FOOTBALL AT STATE IS IN SUCH A FUNK IT WILL TAKE A PROVEN COACH WHO CAN RECRUIT TOP ATHLETES TO EVER MAKE US COMPETITIVE.

Please don’t shout. I know the game was frustrating and disappointing but let’s not shout at one another, okay?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Since when have we ever even pretended to be a “first rate” program?? Certainly not the last 25-30 years.

Fastback68
    Participant

This is the low point for this season so go ahead and vent and get all that bad mojo out of your system. Go Pack!

Greywolf
    Participant

Clemson in my opinion is the best team in the ACC. Forget FSU. I think they would give any team in the SEC a game.

Please tell me this is sarcasm. You saw that Clemson already lost to FSU and FSU had their 2nd string QB in… and CU has already lost to the SEC , didn’t you?

I think he’s talking about the Clemson team we saw yesterday, not the one with the back up QB at the helm.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson and FSU are both really really good. Don’t know which one will go on to have the better season. FSU could stumble.

Viewing 13 posts - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.